Error trying to view recording from mydishonline

skokie

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
calif
I have a hopper and 3 joeys that were installed on Saturday. Today I tried going to mydishonline to test playing a recording from the dvr and below is the error I received.

Your device isn't correctly registering with our service. Wait five minutes, then try again. If this recurs, reboot your device or router if you can. Then try again. (Error 6)

Did the reboot etc same problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks

I am having the exact same problem. It won't work with DishOnline.com or my Android phone. I can schedule recordings and such, but can't watch recordings or live TV. Anyone have a suggestion on this problem?

I have the same error when trying to watch live tv on laptop. I talked with tech on the phone. We ran internet speed test, turned hopper off and reset, and checked settings on tv. Everything showed my setup to be working ok. He said it would be a problem on their end and he would report it and it should be fixed within 24 to 48 hours. I am to try again later to see if it is fixed. I just had two hoppers and two joeys installed two days ago and my wife and I really like it. Only problem so far is with the sling. Watching to see if problem solver post here.

I was wondering about this myself. I have the problem with 2 tablets and phone. Get the message that I have to connect my hopper to the internet. But it is connected, dishonline can see it to schedule recordings! I cannot watch anything with the app. Do I need to buy a sling adapter to do this, or can I just use my hopper?

I was wondering about this myself. I have the problem with 2 tablets and phone. Get the message that I have to connect my hopper to the internet. But it is connected, dishonline can see it to schedule recordings! I cannot watch anything with the app. Do I need to buy a sling adapter to do this, or can I just use my hopper?

You would need a Sling Adapter to be able to watch live TV and any DVR recordings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)