ES XXV Satellite - Maxar and DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HTS Engineer

Original poster
Oct 8, 2003
Rocky Mountains
Just announce this morning...

I have known about this for quite awhile but could not say anything... finally they announced it.

I wanted to say something so many times to those folks who keep posting that Dish is letting its satellite service die when that couldn't be further from the truth.
A few of us have been saying it for you.

I am being told what I said here is being questioned at another site.

I can only report what I was told in the past by people from the company.

When is the last time any of those guys sat with anyone from Dish? Any of their engineers or even the CEO.? When has anyone from the satellite companies posted there? When is the last time they helped test or reported on a new product?

They are a bunch of arm chair quarter backs who have any idea of what they are talking about and unfortunately they give people bad advice for their problems. There is a reason hardly anyone goes to that site anymore.

While things have been quiet in The satellite world I think very very soon you will see the world of satellite getting a lot more busier here at SatelliteGuys it the world of satellite. And it will show everyone again why are “Americas Satellite Information Source!”

Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am being told what I said here is being questioned at another site.

I can only report what I was told in the past by people from the company.

When is the last time any of those guys sat with anyone from Dish? Any of their engineers or even the CEO.? When has anyone from the satellite companies posted there? When is the last time they helped test or reported on a new product?

They are a bunch of arm chair quarter backs who have any idea of what they are talking about and unfortunately they give people bad advice for their problems. There is a reason hardly anyone goes to that site anymore.

While things have been quiet in The satellite world I think very very soon you will see the world of satellite getting a lot more busier here at SatelliteGuys it the world of satellite. And it will show everyone again why are “Americas Satellite Information Source!”

Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome Scott. Thanks for all you do.

Reactions: NYDutch