ESPN 2 HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

yardline

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2005
I subscribe to Dish200 with HD for life. I have Dish 500 pointed at 111/119 and another pointed at 61.5, yet I dont get the HD version of ESPN2, only the SD version. Is that normal or just a authorization glitch? I get HD version of everything else.

I subscribe to Dish200 with HD for life. I have Dish 500 pointed at 111/119 and another pointed at 61.5, yet I dont get the HD version of ESPN2, only the SD version. Is that normal or just a authorization glitch? I get HD version of everything else.
You need to PM a Dirt member and get your set up updated. Either an EA new dish 110/119/61.5 isn't a valid set up anymore.

You don't say where you are. But if you or in the east, it's a good chance you need to be on the eastern arc. I get ESPN2 off of 72. I bet there are a number of other HD channels you don't get. Hi on 121, Cook on 113 for instance. PM one of Dish IRT with you phone number and they can set you up.

Dish will update your setup for free. You just need to PM a DIRT member.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

Recently they've been signing people up for the protection plan and then charging $15. I thought it was supposed to be free as well, as some did get free upgrades, but that wasn't the case for me. Mine was also in FL in the Tampa market. They just repointed the 61.5 antenna to 129 since Tampa is on both arcs. Most of the FL markets are now designated WA. I hope you get a free one.

Nothing new to say, but you are missing more than ESPN 2 HD. Get that 61.5 to 129 or switch 110 & 119 to the EA satellites, like I did. By the way, the EA birds are 1000.4 and as I heard, WA birds are devolving to 1000.2 if that makes a difference for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)