ESPN 2 HD ?

newred5

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Is it my imagination but did I lose ESPN2 in HD within the last few days or did I never had it ? americas top200 PK plus sports pack

just took this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 328
Yes I use a fav list BUT I checked all lists guides ..missing NFL network in HD as well.... Dish is sending a re hit

I hope this is a sign of them re-organizing channels cause they be all over the place!! like why is there like 6 popular channels in between news and religion channels and why is Fox Sports 2 way up there by Epix?

Fox sports 2 is there, because when it was FSC(I beleive that's which one it was), was at that channel. When it got rebranded, it did not get remapped

I hope this is a sign of them re-organizing channels cause they be all over the place!! like why is there like 6 popular channels in between news and religion channels and why is Fox Sports 2 way up there by Epix?
Really? You should try DirecTV, Uverse, or any number of cable systems. THOSE carriers have channls all over the place. Dish easily has the most logical and consistent channel grouping of any of them, with only a few exceptions. Some services even have a different channel number for the HD versions of channels!!!

BTW, what 6 channels do you see between news and shopping. I only see Ion. The News and Info channels end at 215, and the Shopping Channels begin at 217. And, I doubt that Ion is very popular at 216, as it's also available as a local channel in most markets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts