ESPN 30 30

lefatman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Selbyville DE
I don't know if anyone else watched this show tonight, but I still have goosebumps and will probably fall asleep with the Baltimore Colt fight sing in my dreams. What a great hour of television. Great timing too, only a less then must watch college game on the deuce. " Fight on you Baltimore Colts" Even Jimmy Irsay came off pretty well. Now if he would only give us our name back !!!

Great film. Kinda made Art Modell look like a humanitarian. :D If Cleveland fans saw it they'd realize that their team moved for the greater good. :D

I wish more teams had marching bands. Are the Ravens and the Redskins the only ones that do?

Great film. Kinda made Art Modell look like a humanitarian. :D If Cleveland fans saw it they'd realize that their team moved for the greater good. :D

I wish more teams had marching bands. Are the Ravens and the Redskins the only ones that do?

I didn't know the Ravens even did. I thought the Redskins were the only ones. "Hail to the Redskins"

I didn't watch it, but just so you know, Cleveland is a better football town than Baltimore so I fail to be convinced that whore of a man moved our team "for the greater good'.

I didn't watch it, but just so you know, Cleveland is a better football town than Baltimore so I fail to be convinced that whore of a man moved our team "for the greater good'.

The fact that you didn't watch it doesn't surprise anyone here. If you had ,it would have only given you more to whine and cry about. Maybe when you grow up, you will realize that is does no good to continue to bitch about things you have no control over and that your opinion is not always correct even if it is yours. If we all liked the same things and teams, this would be a very boring world.

The fact that you didn't watch it doesn't surprise anyone here. If you had ,it would have only given you more to whine and cry about. Maybe when you grow up, you will realize that is does no good to continue to bitch about things you have no control over and that your opinion is not always correct even if it is yours. If we all liked the same things and teams, this would be a very boring world.

Huh?

First off, I wasn't talking to you. I responded to the comment by Anders.

2nd off, I'm not trying to convince anyone of my opinion of having an extreme distaste for what Art Model did to my city. That's just MY opinion.

Back to the Original Topic. I hope the sports documentary by ESPN (30-30) is an ongoing telecast. They have many interesting topics in sports history to cover and hope this first episode is only the beginning.

I don't know if anyone else watched this show tonight, but I still have goosebumps and will probably fall asleep with the Baltimore Colt fight sing in my dreams. What a great hour of television. Great timing too, only a less then must watch college game on the deuce. " Fight on you Baltimore Colts" Even Jimmy Irsay came off pretty well. Now if he would only give us our name back !!!

After two Ravens SB wins I think there is a lot less support for getting the old name back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)