espn channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nostradumass

Original poster
Jan 26, 2007
are both the new espn hd channels still coming from the 119 sat?
I recieve every other channel released today but , can only pick the hd stuff off of the 110/ 119 sat in winter because of trees, get searching for signal on both channels and have reset with no luck
thanks

There's been a lot of confusion on this topic, but as of now it looks like the "new" channels of ESPN, ESPN2 and TNT are just remaps of the same MPEG2 channels, from the same satellites.

I will take great pleasure cutting that tree down this winter, I watched it grow for thirty years ,but I can have it down in thirty minutes, it wont block anything next year , and thanks for the reply

I will take great pleasure cutting that tree down this winter, I watched it grow for thirty years ,but I can have it down in thirty minutes, it wont block anything next year , and thanks for the reply

probably make good firewood as well, so you can turn it into HEAT to heat your home :)

jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts