ESPN Full Court Free Preview

prezdisher

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 15, 2007
I know in years past, DISH as well as other carriers have offered a free preview of ESPN Full Court in early January. Does anyone have any info if/when this will hold true this year?

I have seen a few commercials for the package over the past few days (during the bowl games), but haven't seen anything about a free preview at all. I remember them doing it last year, but who knows.

I haven't seen anything for Dish either, but I know cable is doing the free preview Jan 5-12 after seeing it online...

If DISH is going to do it, it probably will be Jan 5-12 (the dates DIRECTV has scheduled for the free preview).

According to the program guide, Syracuse and South Florida is on Full Court at 12:00, but when I try to tune to that channel I still get the pop up box with the price. Anybody else having any luck?

I looked at my account on line yesterday. It shows I have NBA package. I know I never signed up for it and I haven't been billed for it, so it must be the free preview.

See ya
Tony

BTTT, anybody have any luck seeing any free preview games today? None of mine have showed up.

:(

I e-mailed Dish and finally got a response yesterday. Basically it said they had no knowledge of a Full Court free preview. Very poor IMO and an another example of how DISH doesn't really care about their subscribers.

No knowledge? Everyone else besides Dish is carrying it.

Perhaps it was in the same memo about Noggin going 24 hours (which everyone else besides Dish has).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts