ESPN Gameplan

Yragha

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Dish network now shows the weekend block available for $21.95 on their website, while the on screen guide shows $29.95.

That's where the problem starts...

Call their PPV number and it only offers the season package, talking to a rep only gets you to "please call our PPV number". ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

If anyone orders from Dish, please post how you did this. I'm gonna keep trying.

And did I mention while listed on the website, their's no where you can order on a per week basis even though it advertises it. Wow.

I have already ordered Gameplan but I am going to be out of town this weekend. Does anyone know when the games be listed on the EPG as would like to record a few of the games.

Is it possible to set the recording in advance? I could do it when I was with TW.

The $29.95 you are seeing is likely for the PPV games which have been $29.95 for a one time shot. There are usually 2 or 3 of those each saturday and those are not part of Gameplan.

Jon_ad, there is no way to set up the recording more than 3 days in advance. I do not know how Dish does it, or why they do it the way they do. I had Gamplan last year and loved it. However, I would not know what channel the games were on until Wednesday or Thursday for Saturday games.

My point being.....the price SHOULD be the same as last year considering the loss of all the Big 10 games.

I bet the buy rate for Gameplan this year will be in the toilet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts