Espn-HD: College Football : Penn State at Wisconsin 6pm EST

Orlando Vol

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 17, 2004
Got this preliminary schedule off their website, had to reformat it, though... :)

Aug. 28 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY PRIMETIME: 2004 BCA CLASSIC
7:45 pm to 10:45 PM
VIRGINIA TECH VS. USC :yes
FEDEX FIELD LANDOVER, MD USA

Sep. 02 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL PRIMETIME PRESENTED BY COOPER TIRES
7:30 pm to 10:30 PM
ESPN'S THURS NIGHT COLLEGE FOOTBALL
TEXAS A&M VS. UTAH
RICE-ECCLES STADIUM SALT LAKE CITY, UT USA

Sep. 04 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY
12:00 pm to 3:00 PM
CENTRAL FLORIDA VS WISCONSIN :yes
MADISON, WI, USA

Sep. 04 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY PRIMETIME
6:00 pm to 9:00 PM
OREGON STATE VS LSU :yes
BATON ROUGE, LA, USA

Sep. 04 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY PRIMETIME
9:15 pm to 12:15 AM
NOTRE DAME VS BYU
PROVO, UT, USA

Sep. 11 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY
12:00 pm to 3:00 PM
UNLV VS WISCONSIN
MADISON, WI, USA

Sep. 11 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY PRIMETIME
5:30 pm to 8:30 PM
GEORGIA VS SOUTH CAROLINA :yes
COLUMBIA, SC, UNITED STATES

Sep. 11 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY PRIMETIME
8:45 pm to 11:45 PM
TEXAS VS ARKANSAS :yes
FAYETTEVILLE, AR, USA

Sep. 16 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL PRIMETIME PRESENTED BY COOPER TIRES
CALIFORNIA VS. SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI
M.M. ROBERTS STADIUM HATTIESBURG, MS USA

Sep. 18 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY PRIMETIME
7:00 pm to 10:00 PM
NOTRE DAME VS MICHIGAN STATE
EAST LANSING, MI, USA

Sep. 23 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL PRIMETIME PRESENTED BY COOPER TIRES
MIAMI VS. HOUSTON
RELIANT STADIUM HOUSTON, TX USA

Sep. 25 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY PRIMETIME
5:45 pm to 8:45 PM
Teams TBA

************************UPDATE************************** :D

Sep. 30 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL PRIMETIME PRESENTED BY COOPER TIRES
NAVY VS. AIR FORCE
FALCON STADIUM COLORADO SPRINGS, CO USA

Oct. 02 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY PRIMETIME
Teams TBA

Oct. 07 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL PRIMETIME PRESENTED BY COOPER TIRES
CLEMSON VS. VIRGINIA
HARRISON FIELD AT SCOTT STADIUM
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA USA

Oct. 09 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY PRIMETIME
Teams TBA

Oct. 14 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL PRIMETIME PRESENTED BY COOPER TIRES
LOUISVILLE VS. MIAMI
ORANGE BOWL MIAMI, FL USA

Oct. 16 ESPN COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY PRIMETIME
Teams TBA

:D

Although the schedule has a lot to be desired, at least there will be more NCAA football in HD this season. Hopefully, CBS will announce their plans to broadcast this years SEC game of the week in HD and ABC or NBC will counter with their Big Ten version. :D

Well, I can still hope...

The U

Attachments

• helmet.jpg
    helmet.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 230
I'm sure ABC and CBS will have more games than this in HD. I would think the Hurricanes Vs. Seminole home opener is going to be in HD and nationally televised.

rang1995 said:
you better know it!!

The "U" didn't look so tough when my VOLS beat 'em in November. ;)

I was there and all I have to say is...

:rolleyes: "I'm a soldier!" :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image_248272.jpg
    image_248272.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 251
  • image_248277.jpg
    image_248277.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 219
  • image_248279.jpg
    image_248279.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 258
stop stealing

Just to make it clear:

The "U" is a phrase that's getting used a bit too much by copycats out there.

This could be misconstrued. The true university that the phrase comes from is the University of Virginia. Those are the folks who for many many years have referred to it as "The University". Arrogant? Yes.

Don't take it the wrong way - I did NOT go to school there. And I'm not from Virginia. Just a little "factoid" for ya. (I am from MD and remember as a kid seeing those stickers on the backs of cars that just said, "The University", in blue and orange. One day, I just went up and asked someone who had one, "What the hell school is that!" UVA was the answer. I'm from MD and have two Terp siblings, so it made me hate them even more! (Well, not so much that I didn't end up marrying one.)

DIE WAHOOS!

Does this jog yours... ;)
ut98champs.jpg

Oh, and this is what a real stadium with real fans look like, the Orange Bowl was pathetic... Probably 6-7,000 seats empty out of only 60,000. We pack in 108,000 every game 6-7 times a year... :yes

stadium2000(450).jpg

Man, I can't wait for the season to start!! :eek:

Orlando Vol said:
Does this jog yours... ;)
We pack in 108,000 every game 6-7 times a year... :yes [/QUOTE]

Nothing else to do, look at, smell, or ... do in Tennessee each year except watch football games. Also the screaming fans aren't cheering for the Vols, they are screaming for someone to put them out of their misery!

Heh... you're safe being a fan of Tennessee sports announcers love to chat about Nebraska, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Michigan, and USC. Miami is always like this badboy of college football the one everyone else seems would love to see fail... just the way I like it.

Oh spiteful little Vol

While Miami is the Las Vegas of College football over the last 21 years, UT is but a spec of sand in the Nevada desert. Not to mention, the most corrupt program in the SEC, if not the country. Fulmer would have split Willie Williams T himself to have him suit up for him so dont give me that B.S.
Check out ESPN writer Bruce Feldamns book, due out in two weeks and you will understand why The Canes rule college football.
0451212975.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

(This is great BTW... I love college football banter... )

Look, I was a Canes fan when I lived there as a kid. And even as a teen in Orlando... We (my dad) had season tix through the glory years in the early 90's...

Where is the history/tradition? Tennessee has been a power program for 50-60 years! Explain this: Miami is probably the BEST University in the State, heck its a world renowned research university-- How do these THUGS and lowlife ghetto players make the grades required to stay enrolled when they can't even READ?? Frankly, its an embarrassment to a university with such institutional prestige to allow it to go on! :rolleyes:

I am not denying that over the past 20 years, that the canes have dominated... But at what cost? You can call UT corrupt all you want, but the fact is Miami is the worst.

Think Luther Campbell.... :p

"Dennis Erickson, who coached the Hurricanes from 1989-1994, had turned the program into a corrupt, trash-talking circus where class - in both academics and behavior - was an afterthought.

"This wasn't a football program, this was an infested pool of filth and grime that could never get cleaned up," Miami Herald columnist Edwin Pope wrote in 1995. "I've lived in Miami most of my life, and this team has been an embarrassment to the entire city."

During the Erickson era, the "Raisin' 'Canes," as they had come to be known, were guilty of wide-ranging infractions.

Illegal recruiting tactics. Rampant drug use. Credit card and telephone fraud. Worse, 196 players received nearly half a million dollars while suiting up at Miami.

The aura of invincibility that had surrounded the Hurricanes under head coach Jimmy Johnson had turned to shame. In 1995, the NCAA considered cutting Miami football - a program that in the previous decade had played for the national title seven times.

The NCAA put Miami on probation for three years, during which it stripped the Hurricanes of 31 scholarships and issued a one-year bowl ban. It was the second-worst punishment ever issued to a Division I football team, next to Southern Methodist's death penalty."

Still think Tennessee is corrupt?

I don't care about corruption the Volunteers can go help save trees or something, My 'Canes are going to make a run for the National Championship this year.

Dvlos said:
I don't care about corruption the Volunteers can go help save trees or something, My 'Canes are going to make a run for the National Championship this year.

Sorry, but your "run" will be more like a jog... Your season is over Sept. 6th. ;)

Your arguements are all moot....

All spiteful Vols & their ridiculour arguments aside. Everyone truly knows that from Butch to Coker and co., they have cleaned up the programs image. We made it back quickly from a probation that was designed to keep us down for good. We are the Darth Vader of College football and I love it. The Vols dont even exist in my book. GO CANES !!!!

UMUT02-Canesdefensegangbang.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)