ESPN-HD: NHL & Baseball Today in HD!

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
4:pm ESPN-HD: NHL: CALGARY FLAMES VS SAN JOSE SHARKS CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 1

8pm ESPN-HD: ESPN'S SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES VS ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS PHOENIX, AZ, USA LIVE

all EST time

thats going to be nice.i have heard that espn is in the process of building at new studios where they can show more events in hd.has anyone heard of this .thanks in advance.

big problems with ESPN

any else seeeing the big problems with the espn picture? Geometry problems, shifted to the right it looks like. anyone?

I've noticed that problem on the WorldSport channel. When I watch the soccer games it chops off the left most character of the team names. Nothing too drastic, but kind of annoying.

theman said:
thats going to be nice.i have heard that espn is in the process of building at new studios where they can show more events in hd.has anyone heard of this .thanks in advance.
wrong, it will not increase "HD events". Only renting more trucks will increase HD events. What the new studio will do is enable espnhd to broadcast sportscenter, (most of the studio stuff) in HD which will drastically increase their on air HD percentage without having to give you more HD events.:D ISnt that wonderful?

But they could set up some pool or poker table in the studio i suppose and we could see those sporting events in HD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)