ESPN-HD: NHL: San Jose vs Colorado semifinals Game 6

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Smooth game, but it doesn't look like all their cameras are of the same quality. Are they using some SD cameras, or do the cameras mounted on the glass not produce as good of a picture as the huge broadcast ones

BFG said:
Smooth game, but it doesn't look like all their cameras are of the same quality. Are they using some SD cameras, or do the cameras mounted on the glass not produce as good of a picture as the huge broadcast ones

ESPN is known to use SD cameras and sometimes some cameras maybe out of focus. I have seen the same.

I went to the ESPN site and saw that the game between Nets/Detroit was scheduled to be shown in HD this Friday. I went to another site and came back to ESPN.com and the scheudule was pull off and Nets/Detroit was not there anymore. Hoping for it.

i couldt watch the game. the voom popup came saying that this channel (301) is blacked out.

WTF??

the game was in colorado why would it be blocked in san jose?

B/C sports leagues and networks have ridiculously stupid blackout rules. Was the game available on another channel in San Jose? I know it wasn't hd, but at least you got the game. Could you imagine the harm done to the global economy if your affiliate didn't have you watching their commercials. A cataclysm.

vasim said:
i couldt watch the game. the voom popup came saying that this channel (301) is blacked out.

WTF??

the game was in colorado why would it be blocked in san jose?
You know, mine did that on Sunday night baseball and I'm no where near Texas. When I channeled back thirty seconds later it didn't sat it anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)