Espn Hd!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Stalker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
Kentucky
Well I gotta ask!! Is it me or does the Espn HD channel not look all that great?

It doesn't look near HD to me as the HDsport channel that Voom carries that shows the soccer games...that channle looks awesome!, but the EspnHD just lookes stretched to me.

That's b/c it is stretched. ESPN stretches their sd programming when not showing an hd event. Only 8-9 events a week are in hd. Check the programming guide on this forum to see the schedule.

cyuhnke said:
That's b/c it is stretched. ESPN stretches their sd programming when not showing an hd event. Only 8-9 events a week are in hd. Check the programming guide on this forum to see the schedule.
OOOOOOOO ok!! thought all of it was broadcasted in HD! That explains why the baseball game looked liked crap!!

Sheesh I wish they would show it all in HD!

ESPN HD normally only show 5 or 6 HD programs per week!
You can find their HD schedule here:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/espnhd/index
The rest of the time it is crappy streched SD as others mentioned before.
But, they will show games 1 and 2 of Sharks vs. Flames NHL Playoffs Western Conference Finals in HD!!!
And just for that simple reason they are forgiven by me for showing all that streched SD garbage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)