ESPN-U

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dembinskij

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 24, 2008
Grove, OK (Tulsa, OK DMA)
Anyone think ESPN U will change packages like NBA TV and CBS College Sports did? I hope so that would be awesome if it became apart of the choice xtra pack. I'm glad Directv does shuffle channels around. You feel a little better about paying more when you get more.:D

Supposedly a disagreement of what package ESPNU is in is why we don't have ESPNU HD. ESPN wants it in a lower level package and D* wants to keep it in the sports package.

Supposedly a disagreement of what package ESPNU is in is why we don't have ESPNU HD. ESPN wants it in a lower level package and D* wants to keep it in the sports package.

Well, they seem open to moving other National sports channels out of the Sports Pack (NBA TV & CBSCS), so this "premium" package is definitely losing some value. Why not move out ESPNU and maybe one or two more, rename the Sports Pack to the "RSN Pack" or something like that, and lower the price a bit, maybe a fixed price ~$8. I know D* would rather still be able to price it as a premium tier, but they are the ones moving channels out of it and into base packages.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts