ESPN +

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
ESPN+ I been thinking about trying the ESPN+. Just checking if it be worth trying. I need to know if it worth having. Let me know what you think.

What are you trying to watch/ view ?

From my understanding espn + is extra content and doesn't include live events that are on ESPN , or espn 2 ... example you would not be able to watch MNF or Sunday night baseball ...

But like of you live in a smaller market espn+ may help you view local college content ...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ESPN+ I been thinking about trying the ESPN+. Just checking if it be worth trying. I need to know if it worth having. Let me know what you think.
Depends on what you want to watch, like was said.

For example you won’t see Bama football on it. You may see some Bama baseball or softball.

Or South Alabama sports. Things similar to that.

I use it because I have it bundled with something else, and I do use it.

I’m not sure that I’d pay for it stand alone.

Reactions: dtv757
I stream ESPN+ solely for college basketball. Some games from the Big 10 (Kansas, Texas, Baylor) and many other conferences are only on ESPN+, nowhere else. After the basketball season ends, I'll drop it until next fall..

It's part of the Disney bundle which comes with my Verizon phone plan. I watch Disney + the most, but I watch ESPN+ a lot too. Hardly ever watch anything on the Hulu part of my bundle.

I signed up for it to get NHL and NLL (National Lacrosse League) games and it is. Worth. Every. Penny. For $7 a month to get all of those games, it feels like stealing. The documentaries and original content is also worth it.

You can do that with the bundle in the Verizon plan? I would probably watch more Hulu if it wasn't for all the ads.
Yes, it's not hard to do at all. I don't remember exactly what I did but it didn't take me more than a minute under the account management page. Call them if you need assistance. Their support is very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts