ESPNHD problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sshams95

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Any college football fans out there watching ESPNHD having problems where the picture freezes for a second and the audio has a pause? This happened several times during the Mich-Vand game...and now it's happening again in the Cal-Tenn game.

sshams95 said:
Any college football fans out there watching ESPNHD having problems where the picture freezes for a second and the audio has a pause? This happened several times during the Mich-Vand game...and now it's happening again in the Cal-Tenn game.
The audio problems were also on ABC as well, it cleared up somewhere late in the 1st Quarter... No trouble since.

Jimbo

Yeah, picture wasn't feezing but I lose audio for a sec on my HD channels at times. Wondering if's me using the DVI connection.

The ESPN game looked good but not great here. The ND ESPN on ABC game was bad through halftime and got better as the game went on, by the 4th quarter it looked near flawless.

10/16 MNF - Anyone having problems with ESPNHD?

Currently having sound & video drops and pixalation on ESPNHD. Other channels, EPSNHD2 are fine HBOHD. However UHD is breaking up too

Others seeing this?

no....working fine here...espn looking great in HD, i am using an hdmi cable and optical out, no breakups

thanks for the quick reply. Its actually getting better now, only a few breakups every minute (instead of every 5 seconds). I didn't change a thing in my setup.

oh well, if works before kickoff I'll not complain.

Thanks! -S

10/16 MNF - Anyone having problems with ESPNHD?

Currently having sound & video drops and pixalation on ESPNHD. Other channels, EPSNHD2 are fine HBOHD. However UHD is breaking up too

Others seeing this?

I'm having break ups on ESPN HD too. I have two 10-250's... it's almost like I'm losing my satellite signal. It stops once I change the channel and go back.

have been watching since 8 and have no breakups or audio dropouts, this is a really nice looking broadcast....using Hr20-700 hooked up hdmi to dvi

I'm having break ups on ESPN HD too. I have two 10-250's... it's almost like I'm losing my satellite signal. It stops once I change the channel and go back.

Similar to what I was experiencing, expect channing channels, powering down, and disconnecting the sat cable didn't no do anything.

However, since about 5 minutes into the game has only happened 5-6 times.

No, have an HD300. Its been rock solid.

Also haven't had any issues since I last posted. Not sure what it was but now I get to figure out the Bears and Cards swapped jersey's before the game? 14-zip Cards? umm what?

I'm having this problem specifically with DiscoveryHD when I first tune to it.. It will freeze for a second and the video and audio will be out of sync.. even when I hit the 8 second back button which usually fixes the audio/video sync problem it's still off..

Have noticed the freezing one some other HD channels.. I think ESPN2HD and HDNet were doing it too.. but the audio and video on them seem to be in sync.

(That's also on a HR10-250, btw)

-Dan

I'm having this problem specifically with DiscoveryHD when I first tune to it.. It will freeze for a second and the video and audio will be out of sync.. even when I hit the 8 second back button which usually fixes the audio/video sync problem it's still off..

Have noticed the freezing one some other HD channels.. I think ESPN2HD and HDNet were doing it too.. but the audio and video on them seem to be in sync.

(That's also on a HR10-250, btw)

-Dan

Doubt if it is a broadcast problem. Sounds like you have issues with your equipment. ESPN & 2 Hd, Discovery HD, and HDnet are consistently good here. (HR20-700) receiver.

Doubt if it is a broadcast problem. Sounds like you have issues with your equipment. ESPN & 2 Hd, Discovery HD, and HDnet are consistently good here. (HR20-700) receiver.

Would be my luck.. I just bought this HR10-250 at Best Buy a few days ago before they disappear forever..

Although I did just check and those channels seem to be fine now.. I believe BB still had a few more HR10's so I'll keep my eye on it for a few days and make an exchange if I have to.

-Dan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts