ESPN's Stuart Scott dies at age of 49

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Unless I missed it skimming the ESPN article there was no mention of how he died, which is sad for someone so young. 15 & 19 yr old daughters, tragic.

Back when there was this wireless cell phone provider commercial(I think it was AT&T) where one of the guys said,"You're having tacos? I like tacos," Sportscenter was showing highlights of a basketball game,& while showing a player score,Stuart Scott said,"[so & so(the player who scored)] said,'I like tacos.'" That cracked me up so bad & "I like tacos" was officially part of my vocabulary.

A great tribute by ESPN. He must have been near the end for a while for them to get that huge tribute ready. He will be missed, the only reason to watch Sports Center. As cool as the other side of the pillow.

A great tribute by ESPN. He must have been near the end for a while for them to get that huge tribute ready. He will be missed, the only reason to watch Sports Center. As cool as the other side of the pillow.
i think he was when suzy kolber and the monday night countdown crew sent their love after a monday night game. they held and raised hands and told him to keep the fight. that might have been about the same time frame when he was rumored (although he denied it) to be in hospice care.

I officiated a few ESPN flag football games over the years. Stuart Scott was a tremendous athlete and always took those games seriously....

FlagFootball092_(2)2.jpg

dan patrick said on his show monday that espn approached him about 5 months ago to interview him. that would have been just after the espys. scott had just gotten out of the hospital after 4 surgeries during 6 days.

It's proof that fairness has nothing to do with life. He beat cancer over and over again until it finally killed him. From what I saw no one ever fought harder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)