ESPNU HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Have no fear, both Dish and Directv are fiercely working to get us the best prices on the best programming :rolleyes:

Yep, maybe Charlie is waiting to add it until after the football season in order to, "save you subscribers some money." :p

Has ESPNU shown everything in HD so far?

Please tell me it isn't like CBS-C HD. I have seen ZILCH for HD so far. The scoreboard is for 16x9 but the PQ an upconverted looking picture for all the football replays I have seen so far.

Has ESPNU shown everything in HD so far?

Please tell me it isn't like CBS-C HD. I have seen ZILCH for HD so far. The scoreboard is for 16x9 but the PQ an upconverted looking picture for all the football replays I have seen so far.
As a fellow Dish sub I obviously haven't seen it either, but this site says essentially the games and their College Football Live show are in HD...

ESPNtv.com - Program Guide

Live games are in HD. I read somewhere that when ESPN announced it, that it said it has 5 initial providers that are going to carry it and Dish was one of the 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts