ESPNU on E*?

Nope don't look like any of the teams I really have to see play much on that list. I do want ESPN U before college basketball season though although I doubt they will have it was they seem to not really care what the customers want. I don't think I would jump ship because of it though.

most of the good games will be on one of the major neworks. espn gameplan is for people who do not live in their teams area and who want to watch their teams play lesser know teams.

riffjim4069 said:
Personally, I have no desire to see Alcorn State vs Southeastern Lousiana, Miles vs Stillman, Florida International vs Troy, etc.

You will be missing one hell of a halftime show with those school's bands.:)

The reason I purchased satellite TV four and one half years ago was so I could watch the majority of University of Kentucky's basketball games. I got DISH Network because they had an offer in the Washington Post that day for free dish,receiver and free hook up in exchange for a commitment of one year. I'll admit I didn't research as to who had the best sports packages but all in all I am satisfied with DISH in that respect. But with ESPNU I am thinking eventually ESPN will switch a vast majority of their college sports to ESPNU. If they do that and a lot of the major conference games including Kentucky's wind up on ESPNU I will change to DIRECTV. I will sit back this season and see what happens but I am becoming very discouraged by DISH's reluctance to add any sports channels without a fight. I have e-mailed them a couple of times about ESPNU and others(MASN,CSTV,NFL Newtork) but have never received a response back. That doesn't help my feelings at all about DISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts