Espnu or All American Direct distants in HD

I would prefer to order online. Does the name and address that I use to qualify have to agree with the name and address on the credit card that I use? Also, could I use Paypal or a virtual credit card to pay?

I can confirm now that the billing address on the credit card is not an issue, which makes sense.

Your receiver/smart card #'s can only be on one acct at a time. How long does it take to cancel one acct and open a new one online without the receiver/smart card conflictions?

Hi guys

I was wondering, would they check the address you indicate for qualification against your residence address on file with Dish Network ?
Also if you choose not to pay with CC, would they send the bill to the qualification address?!! or you can go paperless ?!!

Thanks in advance for your input.

Hi guys

I was wondering, would they check the address you indicate for qualification against your residence address on file with Dish Network ?
Also if you choose not to pay with CC, would they send the bill to the qualification address?!! or you can go paperless ?!!

Thanks in advance for your input.

They don't check with Dish Network and you can go completely paperless.

Guys,
Any preference on signing up online or over the phone?
Also if I go through the online qualification, do I have to
then sign up online or can I still call up and do it over the
phone?
I guess I'd like to know what would I qualify for, think about
it and then sign up over the phone.

Would appreciate any input from those who have gone
through the whole process.

Guys,
Any preference on signing up online or over the phone?
Also if I go through the online qualification, do I have to
then sign up online or can I still call up and do it over the
phone?
I guess I'd like to know what would I qualify for, think about
it and then sign up over the phone.

Would appreciate any input from those who have gone
through the whole process.

If you do it online, they tell you what you qualify for before you have to commit to anything. Do you not have locals in HD in Buffalo?

Mitch

Got my AAD locals today....I am stoked...it took about 48 business hours.....Still don't understand why Jeopardy and E is in HD on the LA channels however my locals don't show them in HD....

Can annyone tell me if LA locals show SF 49er games?

Got my AAD locals today....I am stoked...it took about 48 business hours.....Still don't understand why Jeopardy and E is in HD on the LA channels however my locals don't show them in HD....

Can annyone tell me if LA locals show SF 49er games?
Since they are the only NFC team in California, I hear that the Fox affiliate does show a fair number of their games. However, I don't know how good that information is. I have seen (when I had LA channels) that they did show a lot of St. Louis Rams games. I guess there are still Rams' fans in southern California. Looking at the NFL distribution maps from 2008 (NFL TV Distribution Maps), looks like LA does NOT get 49ers' games. If there's a 49ers game and a national game, looks like Fox LA will show the national game.

Your receiver/smart card #'s can only be on one acct at a time. How long does it take to cancel one acct and open a new one online without the receiver/smart card conflictions?

I too would like to know this answer. I don't know why I never thought about using my Maine home's address as I do use it there sometimes :)

Guys,
It seems like the online sign up won't allow you to opt for not using your CC and choose to pay by check on monthly basis. Is this true or am I missing something?

If you do it online, they tell you what you qualify for before you have to commit to anything. Do you not have locals in HD in Buffalo?

Mitch

Thanks Mitch
I'm trying to sign up for my parents cabin (out west) and I'm kinda lost in the online sign up process as it is very simple and don't give you many options as
for different methods of payment.

Can anyone tell me if LA locals show SF 49er games?
The reason Jeopardy isn't in HD on your locals is because your station doesn't have the proper equipment to record and play it back in HD.
In my local market, the only thing they can transmit in HD is the direct live feed they pull in from the network.

here is a New theory. i know each account can have like 5-10 receivers per account that can active with aad. so what if all of us here that want aad will all hd and all sd get together and make several accounts make one person the money person of each account. and lets say you can have 10 receivers on one account i could be wrong with this number and each wanted to add 2 reveivers that would only be like 12.59per person or of you could each have one receiver and up to 10 once again that number is a guesss it would be 6.29 per person and every one would pay like via say paypal to one central person.then we all would get what we want for one low price.

Remove this post if it is out of line or not approperate.

here is a New theory. i know each account can have like 5-10 receivers per account that can active with aad. so what if all of us here that want aad will all hd and all sd get together and make several accounts make one person the money person of each account. and lets say you can have 10 receivers on one account i could be wrong with this number and each wanted to add 2 reveivers that would only be like 12.59per person or of you could each have one receiver and up to 10 once again that number is a guesss it would be 6.29 per person and every one would pay like via say paypal to one central person.then we all would get what we want for one low price.

Remove this post if it is out of line or not approperate.

So, AAD is trying to bring us HD networks and you want to screw them out of their monthly fees? Your mother would not be proud!:rant:

So, AAD is trying to bring us HD networks and you want to screw them out of their monthly fees? Your mother would not be proud!:rant:
First off i was not saying I do that right now but i know of atleast one other person said that they span 3 accounts to get all networks on one aad account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)