Status
Please reply by conversation.

shankle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 10, 2010
florida
Has anyone heard of this new lnbf?
Picture and company I can get more info would be nice.
Thank you

well the fact its adjustable...thats nice.

Wonder why its on the WSI site but not Galaxy (the consumer site)

New ESX521U-AM

Hi Guys,

The ESX521U-AM is a brand new product that I just posted on our site yesterday. This is why you can't find any info on it when you google it. I will do a free giveaway for testing and review.

Basically, this is 2 single LNBFs, built in 1 and adjusts to pickup two satellites within 4 to 12 degree range. It does not have a built-in switch, so you would need to use a DiSEqC switch with it. Sorry, but It's a universal model ( ;) )

On a personal note, I just got engaged and have had many out of state guests staying with us, so it's been a bit hectic. That's the reason I have not had a chance to fully put it up on all of our sites yet, including galaxy-marketing.com.

Things should be back to normal within the next few days, so I'll be putting it on our retail site as well as introducing the new LEXIUM FastAlign 7100Pro professional satellite meter that we just got in :). Be sure to check either LEXIUM-DVB.COM or wsidigital.com frequently for updates.

On a side note, we have been receiving many inquiries for 3X4 switches. We just received our shipment of 3X4 switches today, so they are back in stock and ready to ship.

Below are some photos of the new ESX521U-AM. Please feel free to call either branch or email me with any questions you may have. As always, thanks for your business and support!

ESX521U-AM_2.png

ESX521U-AM_3.png

P1050598.JPG

P1050589.JPG

very creative idea

I had a great laugh when I saw this product in the give-away thread.
Not really a monoblock at all, but certainly serves the same purpose.
And, not having an integrated switch just opens up more possibilities, so that's excellent! - :up

I agree on the Standard version.
If it's successful, I'm sure one will come.
Who knows... maybe even a Standard with two outputs per LNBF...? - :eek:

Is the secondary LNB individually adjustable for skew, or do you just split the difference between the two aiming points on the primary skew adjustment for both?

Since they are Universal LNBFs, a separate 22KHz switch cannot be used. Will a Standard LNBF version be offered in the future, so it can be used with a 22KHz switch?

I decided to answer these questions in this thread since the other one is dedicated to the giveaway.... So here it is:

1. Unfortunately, the skew (polarization) is not adjustable on the secondary (slave) LNBF. Therefore, you are absolutely correct, you would adjust it based on an average of the two. If the two satellites are close enough together like Galaxy 19 and SES 1, It's going to be very very close anyway.

2. If the demand for it becomes high enough, We will definitely make a standard model. I think the demand for this particular unit will be much higher than our regular ESX5421U 4-degree monoblock, so my guess is that sooner than later, I will have the Standard model available.

Hmmm, I'l bet the angle of the main LNB will be determined by where the strongest signal is for the secondary LNB, since rotating the primary will move the secondary in a vertical arc. In any case the skew/polarization will be very close for both, and not an issue.

An interesting design that will allow fine tuning of spacing for use with many different dishes. I would buy a standard LNBF version right now, if it were available.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts