ETF and Minimum Package

That doesn't make sense. The original contract also goes down by $20 per month remaining. If you had a few weeks, it would be $20, and the upgrade would be $180 and they would only take the upgrade contract as what's due. Although they are seperate commitments they only take the higher one. The only time you'll have a two contract situation is when you have satellite internet and tv. They work together, but are not extensions of one another.

I would highyly recommended holding off on switching. ...hopper gen 3 zip line rvcr class should resolve your recording conflicts. ...supposedly my sources are talking about 16 tuners!!!

OK, I'll go with Grape Nehi. Makes me think of Radar O'Reilly from MASH.

I'm trying to change my programming package to the Welcome Pack, but I don't see that listed as an option on the Dish page. Do you have to speak directly with Dish to make that change?

OK, I'll go with Grape Nehi. Makes me think of Radar O'Reilly from MASH.

I'm trying to change my programming package to the Welcome Pack, but I don't see that listed as an option on the Dish page. Do you have to speak directly with Dish to make that change?
Yes, the Welcome Pack is no longer actively offered so you must do a chat or call to get it changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)