Eureka returns July 10; SCI FI unveils summer schedule

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
<!-- Primary Media Source BEGINS --> <center>

</center> <!-- /Primary Media Source ENDS --> SCI FI announced a July 10 premiere date for the second half of Eureka's season three and said the show will move to Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/PT from its previous Tuesday timeslot.
SCI FI also unveiled its slate of Saturday-night summer movies, starring Jason Gedrick, James Marsters and Peta Wilson.

Source & More: scifiwire.com

Well at least a show on SciFi... It seems like they have lost all programming. Talk about the decline of a channel, I used to watch all the time, now that BSG ended it is just hopeless B- movies with tons of commercials.

This channel is in desparate need of new original programming. They really should look at picking up series from primetime and continuing them on here. Given the list of prime time SciFi shows possibly being cancelled, surely they could work out a few deals.

Watching the premiere of the new season of Eureka. I loved the line where the new robotic sheriff (played by the same guy who was Marcus on Terminator Salvation) encountered zoe, and she said "bite me terminator" :D

Oh, and this whole "Syfy" logo is irritating the snot out of me.

Just finished the season finale of Eureka. Can't believe the season is over already. I really enjoyed this year's season. Just wish SciFi would give shows a full year's worth of shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)