Euro 2012 soccer games

jcvaughan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Pacifica CA
I'm reading that ESPN is going to carry the Euro 2012 soccer matches but have only seen ESPN deportes mentioned. I currently have the 250 package. What's the most economical option to add that one channel? I get confused reading all the plan. Has anyone heard if any of the ESPN channels in the 250 package are carrying games?

thanks satellite guys.

Yes ESPN 1 & 2 are showing all the games. So 250 package is fine. Most of the games on ESPN1, and 1 & 2 when they have both the games on same time.

Bobby said:
Begins at 8:30 PDT, Friday the 8th, Greece at Poland, channel 140.....

I think you got the time wrong......i think you may find it starts around 2:30 pm......my guide for it shows an 11:30 am eastern time start. That also matches a schedule i previously found

I think you got the time wrong......i think you may find it starts around 2:30 pm......my guide for it shows an 11:30 am eastern time start. That also matches a schedule i previously found

No, actually I got the time right. Pacific time is three hours earlier than Eastern time, so 11:30 Eastern is 8:30 Pacific.... The sun rises in the east.... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)