Eurochannel no longer on DISH?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I liked the channel, but need to improved. and uplink the HD version.
you get the TV 1000 channel? (for any reason i get the channel since i have tv5+international).

So it's better not to have it at all if not in HD? We watched Eurochannel often. In fact DISH has dropped a few channels from my International World pack, Eurochannel, Fashion TV, and the Nautical Channel. Keeping it for some of the remaining channels especially EuroNews, for now.

Dear viewers,
Indeed, Eurochannel is no longer available on DISH. However, Eurochannel programming remains available on Sling International.
If you would like to keep up with the latest Eurochannel news, please send us an email.
We will immediately add you to our Newsletter distribution list, so that you may receive the latest programming news as well as exclusive invitations to free screenings in your area.
Eurochannel appreciates your viewership!
Best regards,
The Eurochannel team

Dear viewers,
Indeed, Eurochannel is no longer available on DISH. However, Eurochannel programming remains available on Sling International.
If you would like to keep up with the latest Eurochannel news, please send us an email.
We will immediately add you to our Newsletter distribution list, so that you may receive the latest programming news as well as exclusive invitations to free screenings in your area.
Best regards,
The Eurochannel team
Thank-you for posting!

How about the Euronews channel, is this channel still available?
And can I subscribe to it with EA services?
Euronews is still available but only on the 118 satellite so not on the EA. You also need to have a qualifying international package to get it so DISH has made it hard or expensive to get. I happen to subscribe to an international package so getting Euronews and other channels is only $5 more.

Dear viewers,
Best regards,
The Eurochannel team

The problem is that EuroChannel is not Available in Puerto Rico. Not available via IP but yes normal tv?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)