Euronews

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Troch77

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2015
Southern PA
I would like to subscribe to Euronews in English, I only have EA2 lnb, is it possible to subscribe to just that channel?
Or maybe a small package to get it?
I don't want a $20 or $30 international package of a language I don't understand just to get an English version of a channel.

Is it possible with Dish, or am I just going to end up streaming it on line.

Honestly as long as you have decent internet, I would say just stream it online. I don't find Euronews to be very interesting to watch for long periods, it is just a rotating wheel format like the old Headline News before it became HLN.

Reactions: Troch77
I would like to subscribe to Euronews in English, I only have EA2 lnb, is it possible to subscribe to just that channel?
Or maybe a small package to get it?
I don't want a $20 or $30 international package of a language I don't understand just to get an English version of a channel.

Is it possible with Dish, or am I just going to end up streaming it on line.

As I posted, you can not get it from the EA. It is only on the 118 satellite. The cheapest way from DISH Satellite is to subscribe to the $9.99 French channel (Package of one channel) then add the $5 world pack that contains Euronews and other channels but you must have the 118 satellite. It isn't easy getting the English version online with a computer because they block streaming to the U.S. Either a VPN would need to be used, or there are some ways with a Fire Stick or Roku.

Honestly as long as you have decent internet, I would say just stream it online. I don't find Euronews to be very interesting to watch for long periods, it is just a rotating wheel format like the old Headline News before it became HLN.
News isn't really suppose to be "exciting" or anything like that. Real news will be informative and objective. That is what is wrong with EVERY current news channels, some worse than others on their agendas. If Euronews is boring, I may have to check it out.

News isn't really suppose to be "exciting" or anything like that. Real news will be informative and objective. That is what is wrong with EVERY current news channels, some worse than others on their agendas. If Euronews is boring, I may have to check it out.
I watched Euronews, And I like it because I have family in Germany, and it's Nice to find out what's going on in Europe.

I was there for 3 with the Army. I was happy to come home, but wouldnt mind making that my home. England as well. Only three countries I'd be willing to live in voluntarily.

I have been a couple times. I was based in Ramadi on my second deployment. Baghdad was the first, and was actually an enjoyable place to be, outside murder and corruption.

Reactions: navychop
The "World News Live" Add-on for KODI will stream Euronews in USA without a VPN. There are some other sources as well but this one is excellent if you like International news stations without all the American media b.s. There are a bunch of good news stations with that add-on.

When I was in Budapest the place I stayed at Euronews was the only full station that had English audio full time. Between Amerika not being the center of the news world and general good reporting I really enjoyed it.

The official Roku app for Euronews is OK, but it's all VOD, nothing live as I recall. There are a few ways to get a live stream as various posters have mentioned. Regarding it being boring, I will say I do give them credit for that in some way - while I may not find it entertaining, I agree it's objective. My favorite Euronews feature is "No Comment" - their strand of video clips presented literally without comment. I think it's the closest anyone gets to straight news.

Reactions: Tampa8
The "World News Live" Add-on for KODI will stream Euronews in USA without a VPN. There are some other sources as well but this one is excellent if you like International news stations without all the American media b.s. There are a bunch of good news stations with that add-on.

When I was in Budapest the place I stayed at Euronews was the only full station that had English audio full time. Between Amerika not being the center of the news world and general good reporting I really enjoyed it.
I do have the World News app on my Android phones and it does stream Euronews English. Their own app does not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts