European Soccer in HD on Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The Dish Network Setanta Free Preview is scheduled to end on "September 16th".

No word on when it will end, but Dish often makes changes on Wednesday at the time that happens to be about an hour before Champions League kickoff.

So, if you were planning on DVR-ing Setanta today, and plan to subscribe after the Free Preview, you should do so now.
yep - preview's over - Went to check, no longer showing in my All Sub guide and when I selected all channels, it was in red.

Anyone who has Dish Latino or any International Programming, can get Setanta for $9.99 instead of $14.99.
I'm a huge football fan, but I'd never pay 10 bucks for a single SD channel to watch matches that, IMHO, aren't the top matches for the top leagues that Setanta Carries(PL, UCL)

I'm a huge football fan, but I'd never pay 10 bucks for a single SD channel to watch matches that, IMHO, aren't the top matches for the top leagues that Setanta Carries(PL, UCL)

Agreed...& its 15 bucks for me....even though they have like 1 game atleast that I wanted to watch....its too much. Maybe they can change their business...& become part of normal subscription package...;)

Agreed...& its 15 bucks for me....even though they have like 1 game atleast that I wanted to watch....its too much. Maybe they can change their business...& become part of normal subscription package...;)

Setanta usually carries most of the top matches every weekend, including at least one of the big 4 from the EPL, while other matches are shared between espn uk, fox soccer channel, and espn usa. Not to mention that they show champions league matches, international friendlies, and other sports (rugby, cricket, etc.) And they also cover a host of other leagues and competitions.

I think 10 bucks is a great deal, esp if your a huge football fan =)

I have always wanted it part of subscription plan too, but I guess it will never happen. Take care!

Setanta usually carries most of the top matches every weekend, including at least one of the big 4 from the EPL, while other matches are shared between espn uk, fox soccer channel, and espn usa. Not to mention that they show champions league matches, international friendlies, and other sports (rugby, cricket, etc.) And they also cover a host of other leagues and competitions.

I think 10 bucks is a great deal, esp if your a huge football fan =)

I have always wanted it part of subscription plan too, but I guess it will never happen. Take care!

Setanta USA dont carry Cricket....if they regularly carry cricket....I will signup in a blink.....since then I will have 2 of my fav sports on 1 channel.....& Never say never.

Anyone know what channel will carry UEFA Europa League? I can't find the games anywhere....hopefully it's not on Gol TV.

English Premier League in High Definition

Burnley vs Sunderland

ESPN2-HD

Saturday, 9/19 - 7:30am ET to 10:00am ET

(including short pre-game, halftime and post-game shows)

------

English Premier League in High Definition

Portsmouth vs Everton

ESPN2-HD

Saturday, 9/26 - 7:30am ET to 10:00am ET

(including short pre-game, halftime and post-game shows)

------

UEFA Champions League in High Defintion

Arsenal vs Olympiakos

Local HD RSNs ( and probably Dish Network Channel 444 in HD and SD as before )

Tuesday, 9/29 - 2:00pm ET to 5:00pm ET

(including pre-game, halftime and post-game shows)

Great :(

I also saw that Direct TV also picked up games for the UEFA Europa League. Charlie, give us soccer fans some love!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)