Evansville Paducah Davenport Delay?

What's the rumor you heard? How much of a delay?

The last I heard is that Evansville is set for November 18

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just cut and pasted this DIRECTLY from the dishnetwork retailer site.. this blows chunks..

HD Local Launch Delayed The launch of the Davenport, Iowa; Paducah, Kentucky; and Evansville, Indiana HD locals that were scheduled for later this month have been delayed until further notice. Please look for additional information in the future.

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just cut and pasted this DIRECTLY from the dishnetwork retailer site.. this blows chunks..

HD Local Launch Delayed The launch of the Davenport, Iowa; Paducah, Kentucky; and Evansville, Indiana HD locals that were scheduled for later this month have been delayed until further notice. Please look for additional information in the future.

DOUBLE CRAP!!! :rant::mad::rant::mad:

More Dishing of the soon........

Everyone should have done both of these a long time ago... then waiting for these wouldn't have been an issue.

My only move from what I can tell for Evansville, IN would be St. Louis. The HD signal is OK at best and I don't think I can get SD locals at all.

I have an OTA antenna, and it works good except for ABC (their signal is horrible).

I was alerted last week that HD local Launches were on hold, but I was never told which locals were on hold or the reason behind the hold.

My only move from what I can tell for Evansville, IN would be St. Louis. The HD signal is OK at best and I don't think I can get SD locals at all.

I have an OTA antenna, and it works good except for ABC (their signal is horrible).

Nashville works for me FWIW.

I was alerted last week that HD local Launches were on hold, but I was never told which locals were on hold or the reason behind the hold.

Thanks for the reply. I hoped someone knew what was going on.

Check your signals on 1-16 on 129 (give it time to lock) You might be surprised what you can get.

i see you guys all say to 'move' with a wink wink..
i think i understand what you mean, my question is how do you come up with a valid service address to use?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)