Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just getting word that Evel Knievel has died at the age of 69.

I grew up loving that guy and had all the toys.

There was a great article about him in this months Maxum Magazine. I am saddened to hear this news.

Don't know if this news has made national news yet.

Just getting word that Evel Knievel has died at the age of 69.

I grew up loving that guy and had all the toys.

There was a great article about him in this months Maxum Magazine. I am saddened to hear this news.

Don't know if this news has made national news yet.

Wow! What are they saying was the cause of death?

I remember that whole jump across the Snake river Canyon thing. He was a showman I guess.

Probably had to do with his meeting with Kanye West earlier in the week to settle the lawsuit out of court :)

I am listening to The Schnitt Show on XM Channel 152 where the news was announced (Evil was a friend of the show and was on it on Wednesday)

Evel's sister in law was just on and said he died between 1pm and 2pm today, and it was not expected at all. Just poof gone.

It si on evelknievel.com and the media are picking it up from there.

He was certainly the king of daredevils back in the day. :up RIP

I met him many years ago. My grandfather worked at a huge motor home repair shop in Tampa, Florida in the late 1970s. Evel was one of his customers. He had a monstrous bus-style RV. We were on vacation and got to meet him. I was about 10 years old, and it was really cool.

RIP Evel.

Interesting that this happened today, as he was in our local newspaper yesterday about a story with some rapper who used his image in a video or something like that and there was some conflict over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts