Even transponders out on 129 help!

markr

Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
Hello !

I do not get a reading on the even transponders on sat 129, the odd are ok. 119 and 110 are ok . My receiver is a 622. I checked all connections inside the house everything is ok. I also checked my other receiver a 311 and the samething except I get readings on sat 129 but in red and says wrong sat sat 119. My dish is a 1000.2. On the 622 the only even transponder signal is 16 and it is in red and says wrong sat 119. I did a check switch and it has ok on 110,119 and an x on 129. I also have version L448 and can't remember if I had this problem before I noticed the problem. I live near Indy and we have had snow and ice but the dish is clear and no snow and ice on it. Hope this is enough information. Trying to avoid a service call as it would probably be several days before someone would come out. If I have to have someone to come out I will. Hope I can fix it my self.

Thanks in advance for any input.

You either have a bad lnbf ( most likely ) or a bad switch if yours has one wich I dont believe it has though I could be wrong, either way your looking at a service call to have either replaced.

The even tps are on the higher frequencies so losing even transponders is usually a problem with cable, barrel connectors, ground blocks and/or lnbs. Check your connections, make sure they're tight and dry.

Thanks for your replys. I can't see anything wrong with the connections. I called for a service call and surprisingly they have someone to come out Sunday. I wasn't to happy with the csr as I tried to explain the problem and when I said something about checking the check switch they acted as if I am not suppose to access that part of the menu with out calling first. Is that common? I am not completely new to this as I have had D severel years ago and installed everything my self.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts