Event Skipped -- Incorrect Event

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jesmitch

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2009
KS
For the last week, on my CBS channel, it comes up with circle with red x on most shows on CBS. When I click on the show, it says Event Skipped, Incorrect Event. I didn't choose to record these in the first place. The one's I do want to record, I have to tell it to record anyway and when it does, it automatically records the show right after as well. This is both annoying and strange. I was hoping someone could offer some advice so I wouldn't have to call dishnetwork.

They aren't new

For the last week, on my CBS channel, it comes up with circle with red x on most shows on CBS. When I click on the show, it says Event Skipped, Incorrect Event. I didn't choose to record these in the first place. The one's I do want to record, I have to tell it to record anyway and when it does, it automatically records the show right after as well. This is both annoying and strange. I was hoping someone could offer some advice so I wouldn't have to call dishnetwork.

You have set the timer for new events. the red=X ones are not new. If you want to record them even if they are not new is change the timer to all.

I didn't have any timers set other than regular recordings. After a week and a half of this happening, suddenly tonight it went to normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)