Event Skipped -- Incorrect Event

jesmitch

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2009
KS
For the last week, on my CBS channel, it comes up with circle with red x on most shows on CBS. When I click on the show, it says Event Skipped, Incorrect Event. I didn't choose to record these in the first place. The one's I do want to record, I have to tell it to record anyway and when it does, it automatically records the show right after as well. This is both annoying and strange. I was hoping someone could offer some advice so I wouldn't have to call dishnetwork.

They aren't new

For the last week, on my CBS channel, it comes up with circle with red x on most shows on CBS. When I click on the show, it says Event Skipped, Incorrect Event. I didn't choose to record these in the first place. The one's I do want to record, I have to tell it to record anyway and when it does, it automatically records the show right after as well. This is both annoying and strange. I was hoping someone could offer some advice so I wouldn't have to call dishnetwork.

You have set the timer for new events. the red=X ones are not new. If you want to record them even if they are not new is change the timer to all.

I didn't have any timers set other than regular recordings. After a week and a half of this happening, suddenly tonight it went to normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts