Ever heard of TV network called Trine TV?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
For life of me I looked for this rare TV network called Trine TV on KTVS-LD 36.3. Nowhere to be seen on google internet is this Trine TV ITVP or hiding somewhere on C or Ku band sat?:coffee

Only thing I can find is that it is a very low powered religious channel, out of NM.

I'm not coming up with much either. Wonder if it is something that the local station is producing/doing.

There is a Facebook page for Trine TV, but there isn't anything on it. For that matter, I don't know if it's the same thing.

Same thing I was wondering bout that Facebook page.

That's pretty weird for a unknown reason why they don't have a website, save for facebook it's look like a IPTV feed I think. Anyway Trine TV network shows old rare movies and TV classic shows the picture quality is somewhat poor due to a over compressed video on KTVS-LD ch. 36.3 in Albuquerque metro areas.:p

If this were an uplinker on satellite I'd never propose this idea but if you are in their DMA you are their target consumer....why not shoot KTVS an email and ask them about it?

Fat Air,

As far I know Directv do not carry KTVS-LD and it's subchannels, except for KAZQ-DT the main channel only on Directv. I went to their KTVS-LD's website and they don't mention about Trime TV so make me wonder if the webmaster is falling asleep or they just don't care to promote the Trine TV subchannel.:p

Anyway, back to TV DXing....:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)