Everybody complaints about WFN, but where is the HD content on BravoHD?

what happens before then? The way I see it is that Bravo HD should not be on air right now. Why not wait till August 9th until some real hd content comes along in the channel. We are stuck for 2.5 months without any content.

what happens before then? The way I see it is that Bravo HD should not be on air right now. Why not wait till August 9th until some real hd content comes along in the channel. We are stuck for 2.5 months without any content.

The flip side for those of us in the HD-only pak is that we get a channel we otherwise would not have. From that point of view, I'm more than happy to see 50 other "HD-in-name-only" channels added. It makes my EPG all the more populated and a better value.

Yeah August 9th is the first full day of the Olympics where CNBC/BRAVO/MSNBC/NBC/USA all start their multiplex of coverage. Of course we get stuck with this channel in SD, but I bet we would not have SciFi HD without Bravo HD.

Yeah August 9th is the first full day of the Olympics where CNBC/BRAVO/MSNBC/NBC/USA all start their multiplex of coverage. Of course we get stuck with this channel in SD, but I bet we would not have SciFi HD without Bravo HD.

and that is the sad part of the politics today as swanni also said the same thing in another thread. No Scifi hd without Bravo HD. Sad sad...

Useless channel until 8/19 :D (the day bravo hd makes Hd contact)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts