Everybody read this.

:up:up:up

One of the teams that I do like.:D

Doesnt everyone?????:p

Sorry Ramy, I know you are making a point here, and a good one at that. I think it is the nature of sports, but I agree that we can all try not to bicker as much on here. It can take away from good discussions.

How can you be an Alabama fan living in Mississippi???? Traitor!!

I grew up and lived in Alabama (and was always a big Alabama fan), but went to high school in mississipp. Then I started college in mississippi, changed to south alabama, moved to tennesse, then finished up at USM and moved permanently to mississippi. I only live 8 miles from the Miss/ALabama state lines, so....

I would be a bama fan no matter where I lived.

Slightly off topic but all of the talk about moving made me think about something. A couple of years ago I was in detroit. I dont know if yall remember when the Memphis air traffic control tower failed and grounded alot of flights (07 I think), well that happened right before I was getting on a flight headed back to memphis. Anyway, our flight got cancelled and I was waiting until the next scheduled flight which was many hours later.
I walked to a bar in the airport and sat down to have a beer. Well I had my alabama cap on, and a guy came up to me and said, "hey buddy, war eagle!" I turned to look and he had on an auburn cap. I laughed and gave a good "roll tide" in response. We sat and talked for a while, turns out he used to live down here and had moved to michigan several years ago. I told him before I left, I never figured I would get heckled by an Auburn fan in Michigan. Lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)