Ex-FEMA chief slams 'dysfunctional' Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is the request made by the governor - 2 days earlier!
From her website:

Press Release
Date: 8/27/2005

Contact Denise Bottcher or Roderick Hawkins at 225-342-9037

Governor Blanco asks President to Declare an Emergency for the State of Louisiana due to Hurricane Katrina

BATON ROUGE—Today Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco forwarded a letter to President Bush requesting that he declare an emergency for the State of Louisiana due to Hurricane Katrina. The full text of the letter follows:

August 27, 2005

The President
The White House
Washington, D. C.

Through:
Regional Director
FEMA Region VI
800 North Loop 288
Denton, Texas 76209

Dear Mr. President:

Under the provisions of Section 501 (a) of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C. §§ 5121-5206 (Stafford Act), and implemented by 44 CFR § 206.35, I request that you declare an emergency for the State of Louisiana due to Hurricane Katrina for the time period beginning August 26, 2005, and continuing. The affected areas are all the southeastern parishes including the New Orleans Metropolitan area and the mid state Interstate I-49 corridor and northern parishes along the I-20 corridor that are accepting the thousands of citizens evacuating from the areas expecting to be flooded as a result of Hurricane Katrina.

In response to the situation I have taken appropriate action under State law and directed the execution of the State Emergency Plan on August 26, 2005 in accordance with Section 501 (a) of the Stafford Act. A State of Emergency has been issued for the State in order to support the evacuations of the coastal areas in accordance with our State Evacuation Plan and the remainder of the state to support the State Special Needs and Sheltering Plan.

Pursuant to 44 CFR § 206.35, I have determined that this incident is of such severity and magnitude that effective response is beyond the capabilities of the State and affected local governments, and that supplementary Federal assistance is necessary to save lives, protect property, public health, and safety, or to lessen or avert the threat of a disaster. I am specifically requesting emergency protective measures, direct Federal Assistance, Individual and Household Program (IHP) assistance, Special Needs Program assistance, and debris removal.

Preliminary estimates of the types and amount of emergency assistance needed under the Stafford Act, and emergency assistance from certain Federal agencies under other statutory authorities are tabulated in Enclosure A.

The following information is furnished on the nature and amount of State and local resources that have been or will be used to alleviate the conditions of this emergency:
• Department of Social Services (DSS): Opening (3) Special Need Shelters (SNS) and establishing (3) on Standby.
• Department of Health and Hospitals (DHH): Opening (3) Shelters and establishing (3) on Standby.
• Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness (OHSEP): Providing generators and support staff for SNS and Public Shelters.
• Louisiana State Police (LSP): Providing support for the phased evacuation of the coastal areas.
• Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (WLF): Supporting the evacuation of the affected population and preparing for Search and Rescue Missions.

Mr. President
Page Two
August 27, 2005

• Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD): Coordinating traffic flow and management of the evacuations routes with local officials and the State of Mississippi.

The following information is furnished on efforts and resources of other Federal agencies, which have been or will be used in responding to this incident:
• FEMA ERT-A Team en-route.

I certify that for this emergency, the State and local governments will assume all applicable non-Federal share of costs required by the Stafford Act.

I request Direct Federal assistance for work and services to save lives and protect property.

(a) List any reasons State and local government cannot perform or contract for performance, (if applicable).

(b) Specify the type of assistance requested.

In accordance with 44 CFR § 206.208, the State of Louisiana agrees that it will, with respect to Direct Federal assistance:

1. Provide without cost to the United States all lands, easement, and rights-of-ways necessary to accomplish the approved work.

2. Hold and save the United States free from damages due to the requested work, and shall indemnify the Federal Government against any claims arising from such work;

3. Provide reimbursement to FEMA for the non-Federal share of the cost of such work in accordance with the provisions of the FEMA-State Agreement; and

4. Assist the performing Federal agency in all support and local jurisdictional matters.

In addition, I anticipate the need for debris removal, which poses an immediate threat to lives, public health, and safety.

Pursuant to Sections 502 and 407 of the Stafford Act, 42 U.S.C. §§ 5192 & 5173, the State agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the United States of America for any claims arising from the removal of debris or wreckage for this disaster. The State agrees that debris removal from public and private property will not occur until the landowner signs an unconditional authorization for the removal of debris.

I have designated Mr. Art Jones as the State Coordinating Officer for this request. He will work with the Federal Emergency Management Agency in damage assessments and may provide further information or justification on my behalf.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Babineaux Blanco
Governor
Enclosure

ENCLOSURE A TO EMERGENCY REQUEST

Estimated requirements for other Federal agency programs:
• Department of Social Services (DSS): Opening (3) Special Need Shelters (SNS) and establishing (3) on Standby. Costs estimated at $500,000 per week for each in operation.
• Department of Health and Hospitals (DHH): Opening (3) Shelters and establishing (3) on Standby. Costs estimated at $500,000 per week for each in operation.
• Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness (OHSEP): Providing generators and support staff for SNS and Public Shelters. Costs estimated to range from $250,000-$500,000 to support (6) Shelter generator operations.
• Louisiana State Police (LSP): Costs to support evacuations - $300,000 for a non-direct landfall.
• Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (WLF): Costs to support evacuations - $200,000 for a non-direct landfall.
• Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD): Costs to support evacuations - $2,000,000 for a non-direct landfall.

Totals: $ 9,000,000

Estimated Requirements for assistance under the Stafford Act:

Coordination: $0
Technical and advisory assistance: $0
Debris removal: $0
Emergency protective measures: $ 9,000,000
Individuals and Households Program (IHP): $0
Distribution of emergency supplies: $0
Other (specify): $0

Grand Total: $ 9,000,000

Matt said:
It was in the other thread "President Bush takes the blame....and it was posted by "cablewithaview" :
The AG office number is : 225-326-6705

SO I didnt post it. Just more of your fiction.:rolleyes:

bruce said:
Federal Register Notice
Billing Code 9110-10-P
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
Federal Emergency Management Agency
[FEMA-1603-DR]
Louisiana; Major Disaster and Related Determinations
AGENCY: Federal Emergency Management Agency, Emergency Preparedness and Response Directorate, Department of Homeland Security.
ACTION: Notice.
SUMMARY: This is a notice of the Presidential declaration of a major disaster for the State of Louisiana (FEMA-1603-DR), dated August 29, 2005, and related determinations.

EFFECTIVE DATE: August 29, 2005.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Magda Ruiz, Recovery Division, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, DC 20472, (202) 646-2705.

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Notice is hereby given that, in a letter dated August 29, 2005, the President declared a major disaster under the authority of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C. §§ 5121-5206 (the Stafford Act), as follows:

I have determined that the damage in certain areas of the State of Louisiana, resulting from Hurricane Katrina beginning on August 29, 2005, and continuing, is of sufficient severity and magnitude to warrant a major disaster declaration under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C. §§ 5121-5206 (the Stafford Act). Therefore, I declare that such a major disaster exists in the State of Louisiana.

In order to provide Federal assistance, you are hereby authorized to allocate from funds available for these purposes such amounts as you find necessary for Federal disaster assistance and administrative expenses.

You are authorized to provide Individual Assistance and assistance for debris removal and emergency protective measures (Categories A and B) under the Public Assistance program, and Hazard Mitigation in the designated areas; and any other forms of assistance under the Stafford Act you may deem appropriate subject to completion of Preliminary Damage Assessments (PDAs), unless you determine the incident is of such unusual severity and magnitude that PDAs are not required to determine the need for supplemental Federal assistance pursuant to 44 C.F.R. 206.33(d). Direct Federal assistance is authorized.

Consistent with the requirement that Federal assistance be supplemental, any Federal funds provided under the Stafford Act for Public Assistance, Hazard Mitigation and the Other Needs Assistance under Section 408 of the Stafford Act will be limited to 75 percent of the total eligible costs. For a period of up to 72 hours, you are authorized to fund assistance for debris removal and emergency protective measures, including direct Federal assistance, at 100 percent of the total eligible costs. Federal funding for debris removal will remain at 75 percent.

Further, you are authorized to make changes to this declaration to the extent allowable under the Stafford Act.

The time period prescribed for the implementation of section 310(a), Priority to Certain Applications for Public Facility and Public Housing Assistance, 42 U.S.C. 5153, shall be for a period not to exceed six months after the date of this declaration.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) hereby gives notice that pursuant to the authority vested in the Under Secretary for Emergency Preparedness and Response, Department of Homeland Security, under Executive Order 12148, as amended, William Lokey, of FEMA is appointed to act as the Federal Coordinating Officer for this declared disaster.

I do hereby determine the following areas of the State of Louisiana to have been affected adversely by this declared major disaster:

The parishes of Acadia, Ascension, Assumption, Calcasieu, Cameron, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberia, Iberville, Jefferson, Jefferson Davis, Lafayette, Lafourche, Livingston, Orleans, Pointe Coupee, Plaquemines, St. Barnard, St. Charles, St. Helena, St. James, St. John, St. Mary, St. Martin, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Terrebonne, Vermilion, Washington, West Baton Rouge, and West Feliciana for Individual Assistance.

The parishes of Acadia, Ascension, Assumption, Calcasieu, Cameron, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberia, Iberville, Jefferson, Jefferson Davis, Lafayette, Lafourche, Livingston, Orleans, Pointe Coupee, Plaquemines, St. Barnard, St. Charles, St. Helena, St. James, St. John, St. Mary, St. Martin, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Terrebonne, Vermilion, Washington, West Baton Rouge, and West Feliciana for Public Assistance Categories A and B (debris removal and emergency protective measures), including direct Federal assistance. For a period of up to 72 hours, assistance for emergency protective measures, including direct Federal assistance, will be provided at 100 percent of the total eligible costs. The period of up to 72 hours at 100 percent excludes debris removal.

The parishes of Allen, Avoyelles, Beauregard, Bienville, Bossier, Caddo, Caldwell, Catahoula, Claiborne, Concordia, Desoto, East Carroll, Evangeline, Franklin, Grant, Jackson, LaSalle, Lincoln, Madison, Morehouse, Natchitoches, Ouachita, Rapides, Red River, Richland, Sabine, St. Landry, Tensas, Union, Vernon, Webster, West Carroll, and Winn for Public Assistance Category B (emergency protective measures), including direct Federal assistance, will be provided at 100 percent of the total eligible costs.

The parishes of St. Mary, St. Tammany, and Ouachita in the State of Louisiana are eligible to apply for assistance under the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program.

(The following Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Numbers (CFDA) are to be used for reporting and drawing funds: 97.030, Community Disaster Loans; 97.031, Cora Brown Fund Program; 97.032, Crisis Counseling; 97.033, Disaster Legal Services Program; 97.034, Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA); 97.046, Fire Management Assistance; 97.048, Individual and Household Housing; 97.049, Individual and Household Disaster Housing Operations; 97.050 Individual and Household Program-Other Needs, 97.036, Public Assistance Grants; 97.039, Hazard Mitigation Grant Program.)

/s/
Department of Homeland Security

http://www.fema.gov/news/dfrn.fema?id=4506
I agree they were in charge of relief efforts after the hurricane. And their duties were obstructed by the lawlessness that the governor and mayor failed to rectify. Fema is not a law enforcement agency. Also before the hurricane hit it was Blanco and Nagins sole responsibility to get people evacuated which they failed to do.

Matt said:
And here is the request made by the governor - 2 days earlier!
From her website:

Press Release
Date: 8/27/2005

Contact Denise Bottcher or Roderick Hawkins at 225-342-9037

Governor Blanco asks President to Declare an Emergency for the State of Louisiana due to Hurricane Katrina

BATON ROUGE—Today Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco forwarded a letter to President Bush requesting that he declare an emergency for the State of Louisiana due to Hurricane Katrina. The full text of the letter follows:

August 27, 2005

The President
The White House
Washington, D. C.

Through:
Regional Director
FEMA Region VI
800 North Loop 288
Denton, Texas 76209

Dear Mr. President:

Under the provisions of Section 501 (a) of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C. §§ 5121-5206 (Stafford Act), and implemented by 44 CFR § 206.35, I request that you declare an emergency for the State of Louisiana due to Hurricane Katrina for the time period beginning August 26, 2005, and continuing. The affected areas are all the southeastern parishes including the New Orleans Metropolitan area and the mid state Interstate I-49 corridor and northern parishes along the I-20 corridor that are accepting the thousands of citizens evacuating from the areas expecting to be flooded as a result of Hurricane Katrina.

In response to the situation I have taken appropriate action under State law and directed the execution of the State Emergency Plan on August 26, 2005 in accordance with Section 501 (a) of the Stafford Act. A State of Emergency has been issued for the State in order to support the evacuations of the coastal areas in accordance with our State Evacuation Plan and the remainder of the state to support the State Special Needs and Sheltering Plan.

Pursuant to 44 CFR § 206.35, I have determined that this incident is of such severity and magnitude that effective response is beyond the capabilities of the State and affected local governments, and that supplementary Federal assistance is necessary to save lives, protect property, public health, and safety, or to lessen or avert the threat of a disaster. I am specifically requesting emergency protective measures, direct Federal Assistance, Individual and Household Program (IHP) assistance, Special Needs Program assistance, and debris removal.

Preliminary estimates of the types and amount of emergency assistance needed under the Stafford Act, and emergency assistance from certain Federal agencies under other statutory authorities are tabulated in Enclosure A.

The following information is furnished on the nature and amount of State and local resources that have been or will be used to alleviate the conditions of this emergency:
• Department of Social Services (DSS): Opening (3) Special Need Shelters (SNS) and establishing (3) on Standby.
• Department of Health and Hospitals (DHH): Opening (3) Shelters and establishing (3) on Standby.
• Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness (OHSEP): Providing generators and support staff for SNS and Public Shelters.
• Louisiana State Police (LSP): Providing support for the phased evacuation of the coastal areas.
• Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (WLF): Supporting the evacuation of the affected population and preparing for Search and Rescue Missions.

Mr. President
Page Two
August 27, 2005

• Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD): Coordinating traffic flow and management of the evacuations routes with local officials and the State of Mississippi.

The following information is furnished on efforts and resources of other Federal agencies, which have been or will be used in responding to this incident:
• FEMA ERT-A Team en-route.

I certify that for this emergency, the State and local governments will assume all applicable non-Federal share of costs required by the Stafford Act.

I request Direct Federal assistance for work and services to save lives and protect property.

(a) List any reasons State and local government cannot perform or contract for performance, (if applicable).

(b) Specify the type of assistance requested.

In accordance with 44 CFR § 206.208, the State of Louisiana agrees that it will, with respect to Direct Federal assistance:

1. Provide without cost to the United States all lands, easement, and rights-of-ways necessary to accomplish the approved work.

2. Hold and save the United States free from damages due to the requested work, and shall indemnify the Federal Government against any claims arising from such work;

3. Provide reimbursement to FEMA for the non-Federal share of the cost of such work in accordance with the provisions of the FEMA-State Agreement; and

4. Assist the performing Federal agency in all support and local jurisdictional matters.

In addition, I anticipate the need for debris removal, which poses an immediate threat to lives, public health, and safety.

Pursuant to Sections 502 and 407 of the Stafford Act, 42 U.S.C. §§ 5192 & 5173, the State agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the United States of America for any claims arising from the removal of debris or wreckage for this disaster. The State agrees that debris removal from public and private property will not occur until the landowner signs an unconditional authorization for the removal of debris.

I have designated Mr. Art Jones as the State Coordinating Officer for this request. He will work with the Federal Emergency Management Agency in damage assessments and may provide further information or justification on my behalf.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Babineaux Blanco
Governor
Enclosure

ENCLOSURE A TO EMERGENCY REQUEST

Estimated requirements for other Federal agency programs:
• Department of Social Services (DSS): Opening (3) Special Need Shelters (SNS) and establishing (3) on Standby. Costs estimated at $500,000 per week for each in operation.
• Department of Health and Hospitals (DHH): Opening (3) Shelters and establishing (3) on Standby. Costs estimated at $500,000 per week for each in operation.
• Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness (OHSEP): Providing generators and support staff for SNS and Public Shelters. Costs estimated to range from $250,000-$500,000 to support (6) Shelter generator operations.
• Louisiana State Police (LSP): Costs to support evacuations - $300,000 for a non-direct landfall.
• Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (WLF): Costs to support evacuations - $200,000 for a non-direct landfall.
• Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD): Costs to support evacuations - $2,000,000 for a non-direct landfall.

Estimated Requirements for assistance under the Stafford Act:

Coordination: $0
Technical and advisory assistance: $0
Debris removal: $0
Emergency protective measures: $ 9,000,000
Individuals and Households Program (IHP): $0
Distribution of emergency supplies: $0
Other (specify): $0

Grand Total: $ 9,000,000

So, She knows how to ask for money but not to order mandatory evacuations in time.

Geronimo said:
Murder is kind of a strong word. It is generally used in reference to an act arsising from premeditation and malice.

He had an evacuation plan.
This plan was based on just this scenario.
This plan predicted 100,000 would not be able to leave and that many would die.
Many scenarios showed the levees breaking at Cat3 or above.
This was all public knowledge and Nagin knew all of it
IMO with his responsibility, and failure to act and the knowledge of what would happen if he did not act, as well as his responsibility to always have these resources on hand he is guilty of premeditated murder or at least manslaughter. I see no diffference in this than a parent watching their baby crawl out into the street and not going and carrying the baby out of the road.

vurbano said:
SO I didnt post it. Just more of your fiction.:rolleyes:

No you didn't - sorry that I suggested you did something good :D
So now you got the Number and keep us informed right?

Well there was a huge article in the northwest papers that said Brown had NO authority before the storm occurred.

The emergency plan for fema was that the head of Homeland Security had to do all the preplanning, with Brown NOT having authority until the storm passed (withing 12 hours after the storm).

So, the Homeland guy (forget his name), got on TV and proclaimed they had prestaged stuff, when in fact, they hadn't as he passed the responsibility off to people who could NOT ACT.

So Brown is definitely a scapegoat. He was powerless before, and after, LA govt would not cooperate or even federalize the national guard. Instead they held them under LA control, doing nothing for 48 hours.

On top of that 1/4 of the New Orleans police left their posts. I'm sorry, I know they have families and houses too, but they are paid the dollars and chose to take a dnagerous job. The 95% or the time fire and police are sitting doing routine stuff at high pay/overtime is a joke for the 5% of the time there is an emergency. In the 5% all those police ran.

philhu said:
Well there was a huge article in the northwest papers that said Brown had NO authority before the storm occurred.

The emergency plan for fema was that the head of Homeland Security had to do all the preplanning, with Brown NOT having authority until the storm passed (withing 12 hours after the storm).

Post a link then, but until you do it is heresay.

Read my above post, Bush declared a major disaster on Aug.29, 2005, well before the storm hit N.O., and to say FEMA was not in charge read this:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) hereby gives notice that pursuant to the authority vested in the Under Secretary for Emergency Preparedness and Response, Department of Homeland Security, under Executive Order 12148, as amended, William Lokey, of FEMA is appointed to act as the Federal Coordinating Officer for this declared disaster.

Guess who signed this on 8-29-05-
Michael D. Brown,
Under Secretary,
Emergency Preparedness and Response,
Department of Homeland Security

I think we are getting to a point real soon where the national guard will be called in by the govenor of a state via the request of a mayor who has 3,000 buses ready because a storm cell is heading their way.

Rather than politicize it or string people up, this event should be put under a procedural microscope and improved, that is the best way to avoid the bumbling next time.

The other thing people need to realize is when the roads are either underwater, under a foot of mud, covered by down trees etc... it takes time to get to people. With the level of destruction these storms cause it is ridiculous to expect relief in mere hours. This is the reason why they tell people to LEAVE!~! If they choose not to go it is their own fault.
If they have no means to leave it is NOT the responsibity of the FED GOV to get them out. That would be a state and local issue. New Orleans own paper said the planning in the years leading up the Katrina was insufficient and now when the worst happens after people have called for it to happen everyone is shocked and blames the Fed Gov? MY goodness why wait till 24 hours before a Cat5, bearing down on your ass, hits to tell people they have to leave? Can someone please explain that to me?? Houston moved people DAYS before Rita was to hit them. That was a stupid, shortsighted mistake by the Mayor and Gov. in NO and LA. Now was the response adequate by FEMA no i personally don't think so. But it is damn hard to salvage something out of such a clusterfuck. Why would the LA Homeland security refuse to let the RedCross in the the Superdome area? THey said they wanted to keep the people from congregating there? Great idea :rolleyes:

There is blame to be sharde by many but I would give Brown's testimony some weight as he has nothing to salvage now and I doubt he will hold back to make anyone or agency look good.

Sean Mota said:
I think that quote says it all. Specially the one about the Arabian Horse Association.

That's my favourtie too. And this guy is quoted as "source" or "expert". Surprisingly, after 1000 dead, his shameful resignation, he still doesn't think he did anything wrong - hell no, he says he did a great job! :shocked

There's no limit when it comes to the cronyism of this freak show, called Bush administration.

Madtown HD Junkie said:
The other thing people need to realize is when the roads are either underwater, under a foot of mud, covered by down trees etc... it takes time to get to people. With the level of destruction these storms cause it is ridiculous to expect relief in mere hours. This is the reason why they tell people to LEAVE!~! If they choose not to go it is their own fault.
If they have no means to leave it is NOT the responsibity of the FED GOV to get them out. That would be a state and local issue. New Orleans own paper said the planning in the years leading up the Katrina was insufficient and now when the worst happens after people have called for it to happen everyone is shocked and blames the Fed Gov? MY goodness why wait till 24 hours before a Cat5, bearing down on your ass, hits to tell people they have to leave? Can someone please explain that to me?? Houston moved people DAYS before Rita was to hit them. That was a stupid, shortsighted mistake by the Mayor and Gov. in NO and LA. Now was the response adequate by FEMA no i personally don't think so. But it is damn hard to salvage something out of such a clusterfuck. Why would the LA Homeland security refuse to let the RedCross in the the Superdome area? THey said they wanted to keep the people from congregating there? Great idea :rolleyes:

There is blame to be sharde by many but I would give Brown's testimony some weight as he has nothing to salvage now and I doubt he will hold back to make anyone or agency look good.

I'm always amazed when somebody just cannot understand why thoose 100,000 black folks didn't just pack up the family, filled up their SUVs and after pulling a box of Poland Springs didn't go to their summer house...? Weird, those blacks are weird, huh?

T2k said:
I'm always amazed when somebody just cannot understand why thoose 100,000 black folks didn't just pack up the family, filled up their SUVs and after pulling a box of Poland Springs didn't go to their summer house...? Weird, those blacks are weird, huh?

T2K:

Didn't you get the new talking points? You keep posting the same old crap.

And that's quite a racist attitude you got there. Guess there isn't much diversity in your communist upbringing. It has more to do with them being poor and ignored by their elected officials than it has anything to do with them being black. In fact, the mayor that left them stranded is also black. You think he's as racist as you are?

CPanther95 said:
T2K:

Didn't you get the new talking points? You keep posting the same old crap.

There's no talking points, only retarded posts, praising a former officer of the Arabian Horse Association after he miserably failed on all counts as a FEMA chief.
It's not his fault, of course - the criminal was the person who lifted him way too high. Our incapable, incompetent, imbecille, slightly or medium (mentally) ill Mighty Freak Who Doesn't Read News Or Watch TV Or Listen Radio Because His Bible Has All The Answers.

And that's quite a racist attitude you got there. Guess there isn't much diversity in your communist upbringing. It has more to do with them being poor and ignored by their elected officials than it has anything to do with them being black. In fact, the mayor that left them stranded is also black. You think he's as racist as you are?

OMG. ROFLMAO!
You're really didn't get the irony, did you?

You're not a deep thinker, right? :D

How is you being a racist, ironic?

It doesn't surprise me at all. From many of your posts, it is clear that you are very narrow-minded and do not have the ability to engage in any meaningful discussion. You have your mind made up before you bother with any facts.

Considering that, your racism seems to fit in the mold very well.

CPanther95 said:
How is you being a racist, ironic?

It doesn't surprise me at all. From many of your posts, it is clear that you are very narrow-minded and do not have the ability to engage in any meaningful discussion. You have your mind made up before you bother with any facts.

Considering that, your racism seems to fit in the mold very well.

:shocked :shocked :shocked

He... still... doesn't... get... it...

OMFG. What a shining mind, you are. :smug

I get it, I just don't agree with you. You have a right to your ridiculous opinion, no matter how back-woods and shallow it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)