Excite email problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
I have an excite email account since 96, I regularly check it about every 20 - 40 days, today I went and checked it and had to try and log in 5 times. I changed the password 4 months ago and have been in it twice since I rebuilt my computer last month with the recent check being 3 weeks ago. So after getting logged in I get a terms of service disclaimer and figured that they had updated this, I agrea and get in to find that my account had been wiped clean including all folders, old emails, addresses, ect ect ect. Has anyone else had this issue lately?

The excite upgrade turned out to be a total disaster. The should all be boiled in oil. What kind of idiots are at the helm? I want to copy all my email and send it to a new email account with another provider Excite sucks. It was the best email program I had found. Now it's total bullcrap.
yeswings

I've got gmail its just the fact that I lost saved emails on what had been the most stable and reliable email service that I have had since 1996.

Sorry, but the only reliable emails are the ones I can save locally on my OWN computer.

Its just frustrating that it happened but it was actually more reliable than any of my computers considering that since 97 I've had 4 give up the ghost.

Its just frustrating that it happened but it was actually more reliable than any of my computers considering that since 97 I've had 4 give up the ghost.

You don't do backups? Email stored on an online site is email that anyone can read.

excite

Excite Customer Support will not respond to profane, harassing emails, like those you have sent previously. Should you continue to address Excite Customer Support in this manner, we will block all further communication.
my message read

I was able to login in to excite up to 68 % two days ago now I can't log in at all on either opera or firefox. It was at least working a little now you have "FIXED" it. When will you take some responsibility for the trust people gave you? Never ? You can't even respond with anything. Thanks for the upgrade to our email accounts you could have at least made it possible for us to transfer our email to another provider.

Unable to download script resource: ./btCore.js

excite e-mail

I also have had nothing but trouble with excite's new upgrade (downgrade?). I'm not going to use it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts