Exclusive Offers from DIsh? What Could they be?

joth386

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2003
I logged into my Dish account and got a popup that I was an exclusive customer and had until 1/31/04 to get so many wonderful offers. Anybody know what they are pushing?

I have two brand new 510's and a SuperDish. I do not need anymore new equipment. What I need is a lower monthly bill. That would be a great offer.

bryan92 said:
Why would they push this, they are not even able to fill the orders they have now?

I believe they got a massive shipment of 811's on Monday....Not sure if its nationwide though. I ordered one, well I got on the list they are supposed to call me within 2 weeks.

I opted for the shipping option and I'll install it, who know how long it would take to get a truck roll out here for an upgrade. :rolleyes:

They told me that as an exclusive customer I could get the 510 and any LNBs or switches I needed for $99 installed with 1 year commitment or free with 2 year commitment. I could also get an 811 for $149 with switches/LNBs thrown in to add up to four receivers. I am right on the edge of going for that 510 deal but I really want the 522 because of space constraints in my house. It would allow me to add a third TV (or use a portable anywhere in the house) without the need for another box. I like that. :D

'exclusive upgrade' offer pop-up

they gave me another number to call, 18009694388 (wow-hdtv)... csr said they are taking 'pre-orders' for what 'will probably be a $99 upgrade to the 811 receiver'. they are supposed to contact me when the price has been set and the receiver is available.

we'll see...

Re: 'exclusive upgrade' offer pop-up

utexex79 said:
they gave me another number to call, 18009694388 (wow-hdtv)... csr said they are taking 'pre-orders' for what 'will probably be a $99 upgrade to the 811 receiver'. they are supposed to contact me when the price has been set and the receiver is available.

we'll see...

You are correct $99, I placed my order on Tuesday, and am awaiting confirmation.

zoomer said:
Can I get the $99 upgrade offer from my original dealer, or do you have to go through dish?

I suggest you call your dealer and ask him. I tried a few local dealers and they had no clue what I was talking about.

I called and asked after getting the "exclusive" offers popup.

301 for $99 with all installation
510 for $99 installed

I had to ask about 811. Have to get on list to be called. $149 and said I would have to commit to 12 months of HD package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)