Exclusive Offers from DIsh? What Could they be?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

joth386

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2003
I logged into my Dish account and got a popup that I was an exclusive customer and had until 1/31/04 to get so many wonderful offers. Anybody know what they are pushing?

I have two brand new 510's and a SuperDish. I do not need anymore new equipment. What I need is a lower monthly bill. That would be a great offer.

bryan92 said:
Why would they push this, they are not even able to fill the orders they have now?

I believe they got a massive shipment of 811's on Monday....Not sure if its nationwide though. I ordered one, well I got on the list they are supposed to call me within 2 weeks.

I opted for the shipping option and I'll install it, who know how long it would take to get a truck roll out here for an upgrade. :rolleyes:

They told me that as an exclusive customer I could get the 510 and any LNBs or switches I needed for $99 installed with 1 year commitment or free with 2 year commitment. I could also get an 811 for $149 with switches/LNBs thrown in to add up to four receivers. I am right on the edge of going for that 510 deal but I really want the 522 because of space constraints in my house. It would allow me to add a third TV (or use a portable anywhere in the house) without the need for another box. I like that. :D

'exclusive upgrade' offer pop-up

they gave me another number to call, 18009694388 (wow-hdtv)... csr said they are taking 'pre-orders' for what 'will probably be a $99 upgrade to the 811 receiver'. they are supposed to contact me when the price has been set and the receiver is available.

we'll see...

Re: 'exclusive upgrade' offer pop-up

utexex79 said:
they gave me another number to call, 18009694388 (wow-hdtv)... csr said they are taking 'pre-orders' for what 'will probably be a $99 upgrade to the 811 receiver'. they are supposed to contact me when the price has been set and the receiver is available.

we'll see...

You are correct $99, I placed my order on Tuesday, and am awaiting confirmation.

zoomer said:
Can I get the $99 upgrade offer from my original dealer, or do you have to go through dish?

I suggest you call your dealer and ask him. I tried a few local dealers and they had no clue what I was talking about.

I called and asked after getting the "exclusive" offers popup.

301 for $99 with all installation
510 for $99 installed

I had to ask about 811. Have to get on list to be called. $149 and said I would have to commit to 12 months of HD package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)