Exclusive: Schedule of Next Soccer Games to be broadcasted LIVE in WorldSport-HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Here's the e-mail I got from wTVision. I still have to do some research to see whether these games will be shown in WorldSport-HD. These might show as tape delayed in WorldSport-HD, but it is a good start. I do not think this is confidential information since it is public knowledge that the games are on VOOM and who is producing them.

Dear Sean,

as you know, we just make the graphics for the games, but I already forward your email to one of our contacts at the Rainbow Sports Networks, and I'm sure he will get back to you.

All I can do more is to tell you the games that are already scheduled with the local time, so you have to calculate your local time. Most of these games are not confirmed, so there can be changes.
If Rainbow Sports Net. can't help you with the games, you can always email me and ask, and I'll send you the games I have scheduled.

Next games
. 18.February - 21.00 GMT - Portugal vs. England . Preparation for the Euro 2004 - Friendly
Saturday 21st February 2004 Valencia vs Barça 2130 local
2030 GMT

26th February Saxaux vs Inter Milan Time: 19.45 GMT (UEFA Cup)

WEEK 27.
7th march Valencia vs Deportivo

WEEK 28
14th march R.Madrid vs Zaragoza

WEEK 29
21st march Barcelona vs R.Societat

WEEK 30
28th march R.Madrid vs Sevilla

Another Schedule from PattyDukes at Yahoo Group:

Here is the inside scoop on Live games on World Sport:
Su Feb-22 Barcelona @ Valencia 3:30est
Th Feb-26 UEFA: 3rd Rd.: Sochaux vs. Inter Milan
Su Feb-29 Celta @ R. Madrid
W Mar-03 UEFA: 3rd Rd.: PSV Eindhoven vs. Peruggia
Su Mar-07 Deportivo @ Valencia
Th Mar-11 UEFA: 4th Rd., Game 1
Su Mar-14 Zaragoza @ R. Madrid
Su Mar-21 R. Sociedad @ Barcelona
Th Mar-25 UEFA: 4th Rd., Game 2
Su Mar-28 Sevilla @ R. Madrid

After looking at this email more carefully, I do not see in zap2it a game scheduled for the 18th or 19th between Portugal vs. England. I do not know about this game as it may be shown as tape delayed.

Saturday 21st February 2004 Valencia vs Barça 2130 local
2030 GMT

This one. I think he got the wrong date as I think is the one we reported here. It might be Saturday instead of Sunday. I will have to check.

26th February Saxaux vs Inter Milan Time: 19.45 GMT (UEFA Cup)

This is the one we reported here. It is a confirmation.

So it looks like in March we are going to get a LIVE game every Sunday.

If anyone wants to check WorldSport-HD at 4:00PM or 4:15PM ET or 1:15pm PT to see if the match of Portugal vs England is shown. I got the following quote from SoccerTV.com

Portugal vs England February 18 at 4:15pm ET/1:15pm PT LIVE EXCLUSIVELY on closed-circuit TV

and zap2it.com does not show this game on their schedule today.

mczinczoll posted at Yahoo Group that the game between Portugal and England was played today LIVE on WorldSport as it was scheduled. Cool! I hope that there is a repeat tonight. This zap2it.com schedule is really trash sometimes... :(

Sean Mota said:
mczinczoll posted at Yahoo Group that the game between Portugal and England was played today LIVE on WorldSport
So, can anyone confirm that? This is a very welcome development!

Yes, I was surfing, and on the program guide it stated "Dog Show" with no more info than that. I was curious so I tuned to it, and the England Portugal game was playing!!!!

JaydeeD said:
Yes, I was surfing, and on the program guide it stated "Dog Show" with no more info than that. I was curious so I tuned to it, and the England Portugal game was playing!!!!
Glad to hear that! At last we crossed the Spanish border! And did it live! I love Spanish soccer, but would be nice to see other clubs too. Too bad I missed this game! Looking forward to seeing UEFA Cup games next month.

Just love the announcerss of WorldSport. One of them is Spanish, forgot his name, he does the play by play, he has slight accent and knows a lot about soccer. He does the Liga and also did the Friendly of Portugal, and knew as much. The other in English, Paul I think is his name. Sometimes there´s a weird Spanish with a terrible accent, makes it impossible to understand him. GET RID OF HIM!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)