Existing Customer What is the best deal i am gonna get?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Buzzdar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 5, 2006
USA
Good Deal?

Did i get a good deal getting a HD DVR 622 Dual Receiver for $99.00 then i get a $100.00 rebate.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of this receiver?

Last edited:
I think you got a great deal!! When I got my 622 when they first came out, I paid $299 with no rebate to lease. They dropped the price 2.5 months after I leased mine.

I've gotten tons of use from it, and no downside for me (other than the price--that's a lot for me). I have often recorded 3 shows and watched a previously-recorded program at the same time. I rarely use PIP. I just record and start watching before the program is finished and often catch up to "live" recording.

I use mine in single mode in a large room, so I have both remotes set to use in the same room (yep, I know, really lazy!).

I haven't missed any recordings, but for shows following sporting events, the 622 will automatically record an extra 60 minutes, but I will set recordings even after that. Some football games even run 1.5 hours after the scheduled end times.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts