Existing subscriber promtions?

WieselThorpe

Original poster
Jul 31, 2011
USA
Does Dish Network give promotions to existing subscribers or only new ones? Like the packages for $20 off for a year?

Raymond,

I called yesterday about your HBO and MAX 90 day promo as an existing customer, was told I qualified. About 2:30am I got an email saying it had been removed. Would you be willing to check on this and see if there is a particular reason it was recinded? Thanks. It is ok with me because Dish has been very good to me. I do have another matter that, if possible I would like to ask about on this promotion for a family member of mine.

Sure, just PM your account # to me so I can take a look.

Raymond,

I called yesterday about your HBO and MAX 90 day promo as an existing customer, was told I qualified. About 2:30am I got an email saying it had been removed. Would you be willing to check on this and see if there is a particular reason it was recinded? Thanks. It is ok with me because Dish has been very good to me. I do have another matter that, if possible I would like to ask about on this promotion for a family member of mine.

Hi Dish Action Team. I'd like to discuss retention with someone - please PM me and I can give you the details.

Thanks,

JM

Got to give Dish credit for doing some pretty cool promo's for existing customers. I have the HBO 3 month, Starz 1 year, and just got the NFL Network and Red Zone for free until January. I never had anything like that with cable. This forum really helps keep people up to date about promo's , and the dirt team are always there to help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)