Existing subscriber promtions?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

WieselThorpe

Original poster
Jul 31, 2011
USA
Does Dish Network give promotions to existing subscribers or only new ones? Like the packages for $20 off for a year?

Raymond,

I called yesterday about your HBO and MAX 90 day promo as an existing customer, was told I qualified. About 2:30am I got an email saying it had been removed. Would you be willing to check on this and see if there is a particular reason it was recinded? Thanks. It is ok with me because Dish has been very good to me. I do have another matter that, if possible I would like to ask about on this promotion for a family member of mine.

Sure, just PM your account # to me so I can take a look.

Raymond,

I called yesterday about your HBO and MAX 90 day promo as an existing customer, was told I qualified. About 2:30am I got an email saying it had been removed. Would you be willing to check on this and see if there is a particular reason it was recinded? Thanks. It is ok with me because Dish has been very good to me. I do have another matter that, if possible I would like to ask about on this promotion for a family member of mine.

Hi Dish Action Team. I'd like to discuss retention with someone - please PM me and I can give you the details.

Thanks,

JM

Got to give Dish credit for doing some pretty cool promo's for existing customers. I have the HBO 3 month, Starz 1 year, and just got the NFL Network and Red Zone for free until January. I never had anything like that with cable. This forum really helps keep people up to date about promo's , and the dirt team are always there to help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)