Extant

From a "science" angle it makes sense for an alien species to use human DNA as a blueprint since it would be adapted to the environment.

I was just watching a Jimmy Fallon repeat with Berry, originally aired the day before Extant´s premiere, and Berry said she already knew the ending, she was going to shoot the finale next day.
So, that confirms there is already a finale, and if they decide to stretch for a second season they´ll have to come up with some ideas.

The last two eps, shown together were rather hum drum. Started losing my attention span near the beginning of the second. FF'd several times. I say end it and be done.

One and done is plenty for this show.I rolled my eyes several times over the past few episodes.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I was just watching a Jimmy Fallon repeat with Berry, originally aired the day before Extant´s premiere, and Berry said she already knew the ending, she was going to shoot the finale next day.
So, that confirms there is already a finale, and if they decide to stretch for a second season they´ll have to come up with some ideas.
I took itn that it was the Finale she was talking about, but that doesn't mean it's not coming back.

I took itn that it was the Finale she was talking about, but that doesn't mean it's not coming back.

Precisely the point I´ve made in previous posts, if CBS decides to go for a second season, they´ll just need to adjust. And if they decide not to go for a second season, sounds to me like they would need to decide kind of soon and they would air the finale they already have.

Anyway, in the meantime :popcorn

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 11

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"A New World":
Molly learns what is motivating Yasumoto; Anya takes the lead when Sparks has doubts about the mission; Odin tries to gain access to Ethan's circuitry.

S~

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 12

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"Before the Blood":
Molly comes to a realization after finally meeting her offspring; Julie discovers secrets regarding Odin.

S~

What was this football crap on CBS tonight from 9:15 to 10:15? It wasn't even a game, it was some talk show? What the hell?

For some reason, my Hopper recorded 10:00 to 11:00 even though, on the recording, the football crap was marked as 9:15 to 10:15 and Extant was marked as 10:15 to 11:15. Did they change it at the last minute tonight after the Hopper already decided it didn't have to check for anymore guide updates?

Mine did not even show as Extant, rather Football Night in America, icon and all. Missed last 15 minutes. Will pick up on Amazon Prime.

That's what I got too, the Football Night in America icon. When I clicked on Info, it said that it was scheduled for 9:15 to 10:15. I forwarded to where Extant began, and when I clicked on Info again, the Info window now said Extant and 10:15 to 11:15.

It's too bad that it didn't get the automatic 1-hour recording extension that sports programs usually get!

I wonder if everything got bumped 15 minutes because of the President's address? (I didn't even bother to see what networks were carrying it or what time it was supposed to be.) But what bothers me is that the guide DID, amazingly, update, but the Hopper's recording logic didn't catch the update!

I missed the last part too. It was just getting good and then ended. DISH should of thrown another hour in recording time since the president spoke , just like they do for sports overruns.

That's what I got too, the Football Night in America icon. When I clicked on Info, it said that it was scheduled for 9:15 to 10:15. I forwarded to where Extant began, and when I clicked on Info again, the Info window now said Extant and 10:15 to 11:15.

It's too bad that it didn't get the automatic 1-hour recording extension that sports programs usually get!

I wonder if everything got bumped 15 minutes because of the President's address? (I didn't even bother to see what networks were carrying it or what time it was supposed to be.) But what bothers me is that the guide DID, amazingly, update, but the Hopper's recording logic didn't catch the update!
BINGO,I will restrain all further comment so as not to get thrown out :blah

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 13 (Season Finale)

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

"Ascension":
In hope of redirecting the Seraphim away from Earth and stopping deadly spores, Molly returns to space.

S~

Looking forward to the finale, I guess we´ll have to wait and see if Molly (Berry) will return with more adventures for a second season.

It was probably the best episode of the season. Kept me glued. I don't think there are any plans for bringing it back.

The Player

ABC Family to change name to "#Freeform"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)