Extended Cinemax Deal

Wow. I didnt realize this was an available offer. Do you have to sign up for Autopay with Paperless Billing like with alot of existing cusotmer promotions, or can it be added through Dish Chat with no strings attatched?

Yes. Ive got 1 year of Free Starz(the Anniversary Deal). I used to have the Cinemax Penny-a-month deal, but lost it about 6 months ago when I replaced my credit card and forgot to notify Dish Network's billing department.

Well I tried to re add it and they said no. Should I play CSR roulette? I had it but my CC expired and I didn't update it until my bill was late.

I had a similar issue. My CC got hacked and Dish hit it for auto-pay before I got the new card to update my auto-pay. They canned my Cinemax and no amount of begging with CSRs restored it.

Interesting, that's how I lost my Cinemax for a penny, too. Most every other autopay I've ever had will send you an email if they attempt to charge your card and it's expired or denied. They give you the chance to update your information in a timely manner. Not Dish, they cut off my Cinemax for a penny and send me an overdue bill notice in the mail, which I find amusing since I'm "late" paying for a service in advance, for a service period that hasn't even arrived yet. Kind of rude, I thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)