External Hard Drive with Hopper?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

toman2

Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Lower Al
My 922 appears to be bad. The replacement they sent out also has the same loud fan, no picture after 10 minutes. I'm thinking of upgrading to the Hopper/Joey technology. I have all my programming from the 922 backed up to my external hard drive. Anybody know if i can connect it to the Hopper and still see all my saved programming or will it reformat it?

It will see the contents just fine.

If by any chance it does not, call Dish for a rehit of the home key or some such.

YUpp u sure can i hade 722 and just got hopper last night and threw my shows to hopper and worked smooth

My 922 appears to be bad. The replacement they sent out also has the same loud fan, no picture after 10 minutes. I'm thinking of upgrading to the Hopper/Joey technology. I have all my programming from the 922 backed up to my external hard drive. Anybody know if i can connect it to the Hopper and still see all my saved programming or will it reformat it?
I upgraded from a 922 to the Hopper today and have successfully viewed and moved programming from my EHD to the Hopper, so you should have no issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)