Extra Dish..

aznxrice

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2004
Since some channels require a second dish..will E* install a second dish for me free of charge?

they wont? that angers me. Why didnt they tell me i needed a second dish to get some channels...i want my KBS!!!

well, i got them too, but that was a local thing, before my locals were on one sat... there are ticks and if u can use ur terms and ideas u may be able to get them to do so... good luck trying tho.

Since some channels require a second dish..will E* install a second dish for me free of charge?
It depends on the channels you want. If they are HD channels there is no charge, because they didn't charge me and I have two dishes, but if they are international channels then they will charge you.

well these channels are included in my package..i just dont get them with the one dish i have right now..

If they are included in your package you should get the second dish for free.
What channels are you talking about?

If they are included in your package you should get the second dish for free.
What channels are you talking about?

KBS is a Korean language channel(652) off 61.5 and 148. Its part of a larger Korean Package of programming but is also free to view by itself. A lot of its dramas are shown with English subtitles. Recently Dish freed it up as a public information channel.

KBS is a Korean language channel(652) off 61.5 and 148. Its part of a larger Korean Package of programming but is also free to view by itself. A lot of its dramas are shown with English subtitles. Recently Dish freed it up as a public information channel.

Ok I didn't realize they moved it. So no he won't get a second dish for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)