Falcon and the Winter Soldier

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
After the opening, MCU caliber thrill ride, I was mostly disappointed from there on. Hope it finds some purpose by the next week.

I'll be waiting until all episodes are available.

And..... I discovered after watching WandaVision I needed to refresh my memory about the events leading up to these two shows. Spent the last week going through the Marvel catalog starting with Ultron. Still got Endgame and the last Spider-Man to go. Fun watching them all close together this way.

Same, did that with WandaVision and so glad, if we were watching it weekly, my wife would of given up on it by the second episode, while binging it she was said it was boring and dumb, I convinced her to keep going, by the 4th episode she was hooked and we finished it in one day, if weekly she would never have gone back to it.

And..... I discovered after watching WandaVision I needed to refresh my memory about the events leading up to these two shows. Spent the last week going through the Marvel catalog starting with Ultron. Still got Endgame and the last Spider-Man to go. Fun watching them all close together this way.
Yeh, I am two days from the end of my month, so I cancelled and will wait until they are all on. Gonna move to HBO Max for the next month.

Last edited:
Watched the first three episodes last night and I am enjoying it so far. With only 6 episodes for the season it is really more like a long movie. Hope to finish tonight. Seems to me to be well done from a production standpoint.

I’ll start off by saying I was not a fan of The Blip in the MCU. I was trying to work out how the Time Stream that snapped Past Thanos out of existence had experienced The Blip since Past Thanos skipped past collecting any Infinity Stones.

The only way I get it to work is by pulling the Infinity Stones from a different Universe, and now we’re starting to get a “Rick and Morty” episode put together.

That’s all to say that I was prepared to not like a series that dealt with the Post-Blip Earth. But it works! I found it to be a perfect example of how Disney+ can bring comic book series to an audience that may familiar with only the bigger superheroes.

The working in of “Truth” was a timely and powerful story, and overall, I enjoyed “Falcon and the Winter Soldier” more than I did “WandaVision”.

I guess I will need to read more comic books in Retirement… :)

I’ll start off by saying I was not a fan of The Blip in the MCU. I was trying to work out how the Time Stream that snapped Past Thanos out of existence had experienced The Blip since Past Thanos skipped past collecting any Infinity Stones.
All great writing uses the resolution to conflict to setup the next conflict. And they have done a good job of creating a narrative of how the blip wasn't merely a great moment that fixed everything. It saved Earth and people's lives, but at a pretty insane cost. It also creates a reality that the heroes can't fix everything.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier started strong and finished even stronger.

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)