Fantastic Calibration

branchbouncer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 5, 2004
Massanutten,VA
Well Gregg Lowen came by yesterday and calibrated my Samsung.The results were incredible.I will never have second thoughts again about getting a calibration,it will just be budgeted in to the next purchase.Even if it means getting less tv,because after the calibration it will be much more than the more expensive UN-calibrated set.Colors----amazing,depth of the colors----amazing,percise colors,could not be better.The black level,while acceptable before,is--with out a better word--deep.The detail of the set is now very crisp,clean.Money well spent.It was so interesting to watch every thing come together that I am going to take the ISF course that Gregg and associates teach this Feb. in NJ.Well gotta get back to watching to game on my new set.Call Gregg you won't regret it--after you see--you'll regret you didn't earlier

Are u serious u paid someone to adjust the picture on your tv ?

Not adjust the picture,adjust the colors,willing to bet that your set is way off also the level of mine was 9300 (seems to be where most companies have them set,Sony seems to be one of the worst) after the calibration it is now 6539K,very noticable difference

Hello, I just joined, I'm located in the New York Hudson Valley area and I'm looking to get my SONY SXRD KDS50A2000 calibrated. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can go???

Well Gregg Lowen came by yesterday and calibrated my Samsung.The results were incredible.I will never have second thoughts again about getting a calibration,it will just be budgeted in to the next purchase.Even if it means getting less tv,because after the calibration it will be much more than the more expensive UN-calibrated set.Colors----amazing,depth of the colors----amazing,percise colors,could not be better.The black level,while acceptable before,is--with out a better word--deep.The detail of the set is now very crisp,clean.Money well spent.It was so interesting to watch every thing come together that I am going to take the ISF course that Gregg and associates teach this Feb. in NJ.Well gotta get back to watching to game on my new set.Call Gregg you won't regret it--after you see--you'll regret you didn't earlier

Great to hear i wrote Greg a Email about getting this done. He said he would get some one on the left coast to contact me! CAN'T WAIT!

Have HL-R5667W and also HL-S6188W. The 56 was the one that Gregg did,the 61 was just picked up last week so it will be a couple weeks before that one gets done want to have 100-200 hrs on it first. Running it 24/7 right now to see if its take a crap on me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)