Fantasy Football

Tac

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 12, 2003
Erie, PA
I am running a fantasy football league on Yahoo for Satguys only. We had a 12 person league last year. So far only 6 people have renewed for it, so we have 6 open spots.

Yahoo league name: Chi. Bears

If you have any questions, please let me know.

all the rest of the satguys are too afraid to join! They know I'm playing in the satguys league this year again.

yeah, I don't remember, but I think I finished 3rd or 4th actually, but it was an intimidating 3rd or 4th :). Hard to keep all the leagues straight.

i screwed up and signed up for the 2nd league (wanted the first but I screwed up and typed in the wrong league number) ... I'd join both but I already have the maximum of 4 allowed on yahoo. I still look forward to pwning you all.

i screwed up and signed up for the 2nd league (wanted the first but I screwed up and typed in the wrong league number) ... I'd join both but I already have the maximum of 4 allowed on yahoo. I still look forward to pwning you all.

You can drop from a league before the draft.. I say bring it in on:neener

I'm gonna pass this year..... Already in three other leagues, and the screwy scoring system last year turned me off....

Good luck with your league this year....

Bob,

What about the scoring do you feel needs changed? Are there any other suggestions to scoring changes before the draft? I am up for changes but would like to here from you guys.
-------------
In the Satguys league, we have 4 spots remaining. The draft is set for monday night.
Be advised, I changed the name of the league to Satguys FFB. I figured that since it is a Satguys only league the name should reflect that. Here is the direct link:
Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football - Satguys FFB
The password is still nfl.

In the Bears NFL league, I have 8 spots remaining. This draft is set for next Thurs.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Only 11 hours left until the Satguys FFB draft. We still have 4 spots remaining. We would love you have you.

Also, if anyone has ideas for rule changes please let me know. They must be done before the draft.

If anyone else wants to join we still have 3 spots open on the 2nd league.

6 hours until draft.

League ID #579523
Password: chicago

Also a suggested change... if we are picking a defense why are we also picking D, DB, and DL. Seems a bit strange to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts