FAO Soccer Fans - UEFA Champions League

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dc_red

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 27, 2007
Looks like Directv have struck a deal with Fox and/or UEFA to offer most if not all games on channels 461-466.

HD channels look to be there also. Super showing by Directv and great for footie fans

I was like a kid in a candy store today at least until the ball went off Gallas' arse and into the net.

They had some pretty bad technical problems but overall this is going to be GREATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad it looks like Celtic won't be in this season's CL:(

I'm surprised D* hasn't done some major advertisement in which they show they carry both versions of football, while E* has neither.

Where's the beef?

I was thrilled to see these games appear on my DTV guide. I set my DVR to record and got... Nothing! I am three for three as of now... nothing but a DTV screen. How did you manage to find an actual game"?

I didn't check out the individual 460 channels just the mix channel on 461.

The matches are on FSC, Setanta and your local Fox regional sports channel.

Doesn;t sound like the matches made it to the 460s as advertised. I know FSC was twittering that they were having problems.

I was seduced by the promise of UEFA and Premier League games in HD. Too good to be true.

Tomorrow Wigan v some wee team from Manchester ESPN2 @10am EST. We'll see if it makes it on HD. The original Sky feed is definitely in HD

It was the straight international Sky HD feed for the wigan v united match :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

You Rock ESPN!!!!! Now get us the Celtic v Rangers match in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.